This video contains the OFFICIAL gameplay of Majuub and Android 21, for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. For this video, I show their combos, specials and several battles against the opponent CPU. I hope you enjoy. Both characters are in Ultra Pack 2. And before someone asks, they are NOT MODS, and that takes into account Majuub's Preset 1.
#Majuub
# Android21
# DragonBallXenoverse2
# UltraPack2.
Majuubb sounds like a bootleg deku😭
ReplyDelete0:39 hmm this part of the move looks quite original
ReplyDeleteSuper Dragon Fist ending attack.
Is it me or did Uub only get 4 new moves and everything else is non DLC?
Also at 0:22 the part where Uub does this kick flurry and then pushes himself back and does a headbutt the kicks are from the normal Goku and UI Goku moveset and the headbutt looks similar to UI Goku's move that he also use in the tournament of power. Also the last DLC got 4 new characters and this one got 2.
1:32 how do you even Land this on PC version???
ReplyDeleteYou ain't slick 21, overe here speaking Japanese 3:15
ReplyDeleteTbh this majuub feels like a wasting spot because he's not unique.
ReplyDeleteHis fighting style is straight from goku.
Majuub = copy paste of goku mui & goku ssj4
There is nothing special on him except the moves.
Don't get me wrong guys i know uub is the student of goku
In factThey could borrow some of his attacks but not the whole combo.
Otherwise i prefer the majuub from bt3
As for Android 21 she is so badass & savage.i admit that she is one of the most unique character in this game.
I love his playstyle & his character modal looking really gorgeous and crispy
Did you know that if you keep pressing lightning impact it charges it up
ReplyDeleteNot gonna lie I was waiting for majuub to yell DETROOOIIIIT SMAAAASHHHH
ReplyDeleteSo let me get this straight.
ReplyDeleteWe finally get Majuub and he doesn't have any Buu-like powers?
And his ki isn't that greenish hue most of the time?
Why? At least have an alternate "costume" with a different moveset that includes the other stuff he can do.
I'm just salty because I felt that Uub and Majuub became the ultimate wasted opportunities for storytelling in anything Dragon Ball post "Z". He had so, so, so much potential to be an amazing character with a great arc, AND a wonderful fighter, and... Like, he's the last actually well set up for good characterization character I can think of and they blew it. He could have been the new wildcard of the "Z-Fighters," the new high level weirdo with a pure heart in-- I'll stop.
Frickin' R.I.P.
How the hell did you do 21 s Ultimate everytime I try to do it she hits them once then stoppes
ReplyDeleteHorrible dub. Disliked. Tired of these dumb ass content creators uploading english garbage
ReplyDelete2:06 how do you do that?
ReplyDelete21 is my new main. She's a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteNeat
ReplyDeleteGOCHI SO SAMA DESHI TA
ReplyDeleteHow to get ultra pack 2 ? Cant find it lol
ReplyDeleteNot even majin. Smh
ReplyDeleteNext paid character is going to be Majin 21 just wait.
ReplyDelete0:55 why is android 21 showing vegeta her panties?
ReplyDeleteYo... Why Majuub sound like Deku?
ReplyDeleteAll, I hear is voice crack
ReplyDeleteWould have been cool if she had a awoken and then he supersoul changed and her super
ReplyDeleteUub is voiced by Sean Teague in the anime
ReplyDeleteIn Xenoverse 2 he is voiced by Justin Briner
The same man who voices Izuku "Deku" Midoriya from My Hero Academia
He also voices Cloud Strife from TeamFourStar's Final Fantasy 7 Machinabridged
21 needs a nerf now
ReplyDeleteUub sounds like deku
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to unlock Android 21's Majin costume pieces yet?
ReplyDeleteWhen A#21 taste someone ENG dub is mixed with JPN dub, someone at Dimps again was drunk in work.
ReplyDeleteThe fuck going on with Uub’s voice
ReplyDeleteI honestly don’t care about uub, but 21? Oh hecc
ReplyDeletePost a Comment