dude dude goes into danger using wii talk



dude dude goes into danger using wii talk
more wii: https://tinyurl.com/y348kr25
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Poofesure | Merch: https://represent.com/store/poofesure
insta: https://www.instagram.com/poofesure/.

31 Comments

  1. I will not stand the abuse you make my ears go through, enough is enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I....I think I’m in love 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beef boss the type of dude to go on a game show and then have to pay the host afterwards because he lost so much money

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love/hate watching YouTubers play Wii games and have difficulty with the gimmick(motion and voice) controls. On one hand it's funny but on the other you quickly start to feel their immense frustration

    ReplyDelete
  5. buy my new merch so i can pay back the debt i got from playing jeopardy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did this man just say Columbia is in Montana? 😂😂😂😂😂 (this man pretty cool though lol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. “Dun dun dun, dun DUN. Dun dun dun dun. I am not very smart at things, so I don’t think I’ll, do very good at jeopardy, On the wii, I, thing, That, apple sauce isn’t real.”
    ~Poofesure 2020

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little mermaid aperinly sounds like beauty and the beast

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go back to school. Or read now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "What is period"








    Feminist Frequency would like to know your location

    ReplyDelete
  11. no one:


    not a single soul:




    Poof: "aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

    ReplyDelete
  12. pissed myself laughing also i just subbed

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poofesure having three brain cells for 15 minutes straight

    ReplyDelete
  14. wii speak, where have you been all my life

    ReplyDelete
  15. Y’all over here saying he has no friends,I’ve been here so long that I remember 2 people that poof used to verbally rape

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have actually been a contestant on the Danish version of Jeopardy.. didn’t get that far, but at least I have that on my resume..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post