Dumb Ways to Die - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)
Dumb Ways to Die Walkthrough Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtZwVE-T07uL2H5g5V51RabJa4DujcoY
Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay
Dumb Ways to Die - Free
Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dumb-ways-to-die/id639930688
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.popreach.dumbways
You saw the video - now the life of these deliciously stupid beans is in your hands.
Enjoy 32 hilarious mini-games as you collect all the charming and stupid beans from your station, get high scores and unlock the famous video clip that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe on the trains. A message from Metro.
GAMEPLAY
- Why is her hair on fire? Whatever, RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen without vomiting
- Balance this flickering glue eater
- Move the piranhas out of reach of these precious private parts
- Wasp swat before it's too late
- Better not invite this psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove the forks from the toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Come back from the edge of the platform you are cheating on
- Be patient at level crossings
- No crossing of the slopes! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew that rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
- Do your own electrical work? Choose the wires carefully
- Watch out for the gap! Board the train safely
- Space is not fun without a helmet. Put it on now!
- Stop the dryer. It's a terrible hiding place!
- Scratched the drug trafficker's path, now avoid his bat
- Taking expired drugs is not recommended
- Sell your kidneys on the Internet? Don't bleed!
- Perform a daring rescue from a burning building
- Dishes can be deadly! Prevent electrocution
- Don't forget to stop at level crossings
- Everyone loves bacon! Even rattlesnakes!
- Rotate the wires to complete the circuit
- Cross only at pedestrian crossings
- Remember the sequence of fireworks
- Slide to avoid a thorny crash
- Did you leak? Sprint to the shore!
- Tap to kick the ice cream
MORE
- Perfect your stupid death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters from your station
- Win your own local copy of the original video
- Create your own Dumb Ways character from many facial features, accessories and more!
- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .
I LOVE THIS
ReplyDeleteDoo doo
ReplyDeleteBrillent walkthro
ReplyDeleteSM64 Edition
ReplyDeleteNise
ReplyDeletePTIENE AC
ReplyDeleteI’ve been hit by a bus.
ReplyDeleteYoure so bad at the game
ReplyDeleteLOSERRRRR
ReplyDeleteMeco Era 2016 no Era Esa cosa
ReplyDeleteY tanbien Era circulo y ronba😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕
4:52 how she did it
ReplyDeleteThe one when you have to fill that cup upto the line? How does that one work! Honestly makes me go mental when I don't get it right lol I've never won on that one too btw
ReplyDeleteThis video is poorly made... Why don't insert more effort and made it a tutorial?
ReplyDeleteGo play it on roblox
ReplyDelete2050 vitamim
ReplyDeleteYou suck at flying
ReplyDeleteThis game was so fun
ReplyDeleteHow to spin washing machine to the other way?
ReplyDeletealguie habla spañol :v?
ReplyDeleteAnyone know what to do with the porcupine?
ReplyDeleteappyt
ReplyDelete6:08
ReplyDeleteFuck u
ReplyDeleteI got that game
ReplyDeleteThe spin is dumb ways to die 2
ReplyDelete3:49
ReplyDeleteloas echo a posta
I’m well better than him https://youtu.be/ilCfSZYQQLc 😏
ReplyDeleteDid anyone else forget this game existed and just remembered?
ReplyDelete존나 못하네
ReplyDeleteWanna hear something
ReplyDeleteWent to YouTube starting watching dumb way to die again then went to my game my progress is still they
Then next day wanna know happen all progress was lost I have to restart the entire game I was confused so I restart game and it the same
I was mad that I have to do it again because I work so hard now I’m sad now the setting app I went to find dumb way to die
I it was not there Maybe that why it got restart please help to bring back all progress please
When it says "Don't press the red button" it means don't touch it you lose a life
ReplyDeleteYikes! 1:51 Even I didn't see that one coming! xxx
ReplyDelete1016
ReplyDeletePlease tell me how to solve the spin the other way one
ReplyDeletePost a Comment