your games are great if you make any life simulator like games that game was good because you make much more games in best..Please I know you can make take your own time👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏
Hi guys I enjoy this game but there’s one problem Earlier I was doing my prayers and my sister took my iPad and se went on the game currently I had a job to go to Frankfurt wis the gas tanker she went the right way except there was a corner and she went too fast and flipped and you may be wondering you just can 🆘 it but no the money I had was all gone cause my other brother crashed it every were and got tickets and i had -2 821 Euro’s so I was doomed (also I had just bought. New truck to day it was the scania 6by4truck so it means3 wheels on each side) please can you make a tutorial how to unflip a truck with out money it should be really useful
Frate ar fii bine să il updatezi in continuu si să lucrezi la grafică că e naspa plus că sunt multe:buguri,glich-uri,texturi foarte slabe,grafica trebuie mult improvizata,animatiile,deci trebuie tot...refacut cu atentie...ca păcat mare de joc are potential mare! Multa bafta frate!
New update euro truck evolution please please please!!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease Update Euro truck evolution 2020
ReplyDeleteNew truck simulator
ReplyDeleteКогда будет Обнова
ReplyDeleteComo prendo las luces??
ReplyDeleteFoarte tare
ReplyDeleteovilex ¿porque no actualizan coach bus simulator?
ReplyDeleteles esta ganando World bus simulator
hey please make long off road way .. and muddy road also ..please .. please please ..
ReplyDeleteBende çoktan yüklüydü
ReplyDeleteSebenarnya saya yang main
ReplyDeleteQual é o caminhão mais rápido do jogo ?
ReplyDeleteLol most of comment are from kids
ReplyDelete저는요외국인변신을해주세요
ReplyDeleteI don’t know how to load save games
ReplyDeleteВранье зеркала не работают ...тоесть начинаешь играть они работают вышел с игры зашел они не работают никогда....
ReplyDeleteEuro truck simulator
ReplyDeleteCan you tell me how to play multiplayer in euro truck evolution in Hindi vedio
ReplyDeleteMake a truck Simulator india
ReplyDeleteyour games are great
ReplyDeleteif you make any life simulator like games
that game was good because you make much more games in best..Please
I know you can make
take your own time👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏
متى تنزل تحديثات للعبة يا صديقي نرجو تجديد اللعبة وتنزيل تحديثات لها لتكون اللعبة المثالية
ReplyDeletemake a air port
ReplyDeletetruck. Lorenzo ok. eff fgc
ReplyDeleteDeven actualizarlo deven poner multijugador como euro truck simulator 2 mas jugadores en una sola sala los camiones como carros para chocarse algo asi
ReplyDeletebeautiful game but if u put one more mirror in the right side inside the truck to see
ReplyDeleteДа мне много КамАЗ
ReplyDeleteПашы буду тваим другом
ReplyDeleteHi guys I enjoy this game but there’s one problem Earlier I was doing my prayers and my sister took my iPad and se went on the game currently I had a job to go to Frankfurt wis the gas tanker she went the right way except there was a corner and she went too fast and flipped and you may be wondering you just can 🆘 it but no the money I had was all gone cause my other brother crashed it every were and got tickets and i had -2 821 Euro’s so I was doomed (also I had just bought. New truck to day it was the scania 6by4truck so it means3 wheels on each side) please can you make a tutorial how to unflip a truck with out money it should be really useful
ReplyDeleteADD BLOOM EFFECTS PLEASE
ReplyDeleteFrate ar fii bine să il updatezi in continuu si să lucrezi la grafică că e naspa plus că sunt multe:buguri,glich-uri,texturi foarte slabe,grafica trebuie mult improvizata,animatiile,deci trebuie tot...refacut cu atentie...ca păcat mare de joc are potential mare! Multa bafta frate!
ReplyDeleteFă un joc cu grafici că asta dar numai Cu Harta Romaniei. Adica cum e harta geografica in mare nu in detaliu
ReplyDeleteSou Brasileiro jogo top :-)
ReplyDeleteHello.
ReplyDeleteI LIKE EURO TRUCK EVOLUTION.
ReplyDeleteWe need more pretty lights please
ReplyDeletemotorcycle driving 2019
ReplyDeleteWhich location in this video gameplay
ReplyDeletePost a Comment