With the recent release of Active for the Wii by EA Sports, lead screenwriter Darren Gladstone met with a personal trainer to evaluate a multitude of fitness games. They took a look at Jillian Michaels' 2009 Fitness Ultimatum, Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, EA's Active and Nintendo Wii Fit. Find out how the battle of fitness games unfolded! .
Checkout FITBOX by FITGENERATOR https://fitgenerator.com/_cm/fitbox/the-ultimate-way-to-train-at-home
ReplyDeletewhat the fuck the thumbnail is a hot chick but the video is a fat dude
ReplyDeleteGood info!
ReplyDelete" I like this one, Joel likes that one" lol,... think id take joel's( who is a personal trainer) opinion over yours( Guy who wears nerdy by nature shirt )
ReplyDeleteThumbs up if you clicked on this video to watch a guy from PC world talk about fitness games on the Wii.
ReplyDeletethe golds gym has worked best for me. not that I need to loose weight but it helps me stay fit. :)
ReplyDeletewii fit plus games in a balance board works for me well, I have accumulated 436 hours of gold fit piggy with a reduce BMI of 25.43, from 28.67
ReplyDeleteBoob
ReplyDeleteWhere are titis?
ReplyDeleteGood day! I'm Olivia.I did -45 lbs past two months.Visit hddiet.gs#hZQi
ReplyDeleteJust dance is the best workout!
ReplyDelete@PrsnlFrdm911
ReplyDeleteI want to know about that one also. I've watched other videos about it, but I'd like to find a few good reviews on it before going out and getting it.
Excellent review...thank you!
ReplyDeleteI have wii fit,wii fit plus,the biggest loser and golds gym cardio workout and i like golds gym cardio workout the best its a real good game and better than ea sports active i took that game back .
ReplyDeleteGolds gym cardio workout is a real good exercise game and will give you a real good workout so dont listen to this guy ea sports active sucks now ea sports active 2 for xbox 360 kinect will be a different story and when it comes to push ups most poeple know how to do them right any way so big deal.
ReplyDeletei need sex
ReplyDelete=(
@eyetoy2009 Awesome!
ReplyDelete@iceSkar I don't think that graphic is more important that game itself.
ReplyDelete@TaNukiMaRio89 wow realy? did you been on a diet as well? Is wii fit really that teraing?
ReplyDeletegolds gym works great. just dont do the balance board exercises. there also in wii fit anyway.
ReplyDeletereal men...
ReplyDeleteProject Natal looks mind blowing, sadly though it's not out yet (sept 09) For what we have in the here and now, the features of the Wii are right up there. Subsequently, I'm also a PS3 owner. Wifey wanted Wii. I thought it would be lame and gay, but I gotta admit, so far, wii've had heaps of fun with it. But hell yeah, roll on Project Natal. I''' be buying an Xbox when Natal comes out, thats for real.
ReplyDeleteAnyone try the "Your shape with jenny mccarthy" which uses a camera?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment