Every Xbox One controller ever created



Xbox industrial designers Monique Chatterjee and Carl Ledbetter tell the story behind each Xbox One controller.

Learn the story behind your favorite controller - from the traditional family to game-inspired pieces and never-before-seen prototypes - and delve deep into the thought process that goes into making iconic Xbox hardware and accessories.

Subscribe to Xbox 🎮 https://xbx.lv/2EEjmaR

Characteristics of each Xbox One controller ever designed:
• Family controllers
• Bundle series
• Color series
• Design Lab
• Forces series
• Shadow series
• Tech Series
• Sport Series
• Phantom series
• Games-inspired series
• Elite series
• Premium

Thank you to the entire design, material and accessories team for making this video possible!

Xbox design lab: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/?rtc=1

Xbox accessories: https://www.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories

Follow Xbox on other channels:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xbox/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Xbox
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xbox/.

44 Comments

  1. Which is your favorite controller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys don’t make fun of x box if you’re going to do that just don’t watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad Xbox Design Lab doesn't let you fully customize everything. Many things are limited by choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The elite was the almost as bad as Kinnear in launch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I preferred the V-neck design of the controller.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They must add lighting to the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halo 5 Yes the widely loved game, by all the halo fans (OG)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you guys know how I can fix my controller it rapidly flashes I need help

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yall talking about the controller yall should fix some stuff on the old 360 for that stupid error code for xbox live

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had the black phantom controller but then it dropped and the left trigger at the top got stuck in place I’m dying inside

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the titan fall controller. I love the advanced Warfare controller but don’t get it twisted not the game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you get the gears elite controller?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm watching this like, smashed that one, threw that one down the stairs, hammered that one against the wall...

    ReplyDelete
  14. They should make controllers backwards compatible

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the camo one and the grey and green one and the minecraft creeper and the minecraft pig

    ReplyDelete
  16. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  17. Xbox controllers are by far the most comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like red pinkish sport controller

    ReplyDelete
  19. I’m here for the Minecraft and fortnite controllers
    Idk why

    ReplyDelete
  20. How much are they paid to do what primary school children would do for free?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post