Evolution of Super Mario Wii games (2007-2020)



Evolution of all Wii games related to Super Mario from 2007 with WarioWare Smooth Moves until now with Mario Party 9 for Nintendo Wii. What is your favorite game?

【All Super Mario games in this video】

1. WarioWare: fluid movements (2007)
2. Super Paper Mario (2007)
3. Mario Strikers Loaded Football (2007)
4. Mario Party 8 (2007)
5. Super Mario Galaxy (2007)
6. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (2007)
7. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008)
8. Dr. Mario Online Rx (2008)
9. Mario Kart Wii (2008)
10. Mario Super Sluggers (2008)
11. Wario Land: Shake it up! (2008)
12. Mario Power Tennis New game control! (2009)
13. WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase (2009)
14. Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics (2009)
15. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (2009)
16. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010)
17. Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition (2010)
18. Mario Sports Mix (2010)
19. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (2011)
20. Fortune Street (2011)
21. Mario Party 9 (2012)
22. Honorable mention: Skylanders: SuperChargers (2020)

◆ Playlist (Evolution Of): https://goo.gl/2rnhNc

◆ Thanks for watching! If you like my content, subscribe and stay tuned for more content in the future: https://goo.gl/4rf37H ◆

※ Credits: Special thanks to World of Longplays (http://www.longplays.org) and Tsunao, Anon7906 (https://goo.gl/hkTCLd) and Krow's Graveyard (https://goo.gl/hxEesu) provide the images of the gameplay. ※.

49 Comments

  1. I've played Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2. The Mario Galaxy games are definitely the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mario Kart Wii, Mario Party 8, Mario Party 9, Mario & Sonic series, Mario Strikers Charged, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy series

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite's Super Paper Mario, such an underrated gem ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. My opinion on the games (not from best to worst)
    Best:
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Mario Kart Wii
    New Super Mario Bros Wii


    Good:
    Super Paper Mario
    Mario Strikers Charged
    Wario Land: Shake It
    Dr Mario Online RX
    WarioWare: Smooth Moves
    WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase


    Fine:
    Fortune Street
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
    Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games
    Super Mario Sluggers
    Super Mario All-Stars Wii
    Mario Sports Mix
    Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games


    Meh:
    Mario Party 8
    Mario Party 9
    Mario Power Tennis: New Play Control


    Never Played: Skylanders: SuperChargers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wii had so many good games why is the Switch so poor in games -_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. At times I play the wii I played Mario kart Wii, super smash bro’s brawl, Super Mario Bros Wii and super Mario sluggers and MARIO power tennis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to play some of those games back when I was a bit younger, thinking the graphics were the best they could get,
    But compared to the games today, I now understand how fast the world can change.
    But no matter what happens with the graphics in future games, it will never stop me from loving Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got clickbaited. C,mon they didnt release a mario wii game in 2019

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wario ware is not a mario game DAMMIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You put 2007 - 2019 but you ended with skylanders superchargers which was 2015?

    PS I’m not hating or anything I’m just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where are the pokepark games, they are not on this list and they are Wii games

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mario sports mix is the single greatest game ever created

    ReplyDelete
  13. 12:05 Waluigi: This-a is-a what you-a get for-a not having me-a in Smash Bros!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "EVOLUTION OF SUPER MARIO WII GAMES"





    Shows Smash Bros Brawl and Wario Games

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bro's, Galaxy and kart are the best and party to in a way

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always loved playing super mario sluggers on the wii with my brothers

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Wii = My childhood. Only 2000’s kids will ever know! So glad I grew up with this and not Fortnite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shiromi makes 8-bits Mario evolution in Nintendo games

    ReplyDelete
  19. WarioWare smooth moves
    Super paper Mario
    Mario strikers charged football
    Mario party 8
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
    super smash bros brawl
    Dr. Mario online Rx
    Mario kart wii
    Mario super sluggers
    wario land shake it
    Mario power tennis new play control
    WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
    new super Mario bros wii
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Super Mario all stars limited edition
    Mario Sports mix
    Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games
    fortune street
    Mario party 9
    sky landers super chargers

    ReplyDelete
  20. In the title it says 2007 when it should be 2006

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mario Bros Wii
    Mario Kart Wii
    Mario Galaxy 2
    Mario Galaxy 1
    Super Paper Mario

    ReplyDelete
  22. What about these games?
    Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
    Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii Holiday Special
    Newer Summer Sun
    Newer Falling Leaf
    Another Super Mario Bros. Wii
    Project M
    Super Smash Bros. Legacy XP

    ReplyDelete
  23. Warioware smooth moves camed 2006 not 2007

    ReplyDelete
  24. im prolly like the only one who likes MP 9 tbh

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is basically my dang childhood! (- the wario games)

    ReplyDelete
  26. 2007-2019? I’m pretty sure the Wii died in 2013. Either way, Wii Mario games rocked

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favourite Wii games are mario kart wii. Mario party 8. Mario party 9


    If the Wii u counts it's super smash Bros for the Wii u. Nintendo land. Mario party 10. And of course my favourite Mario kart 8 I got it yesterday and nearly unlocked all characters!


    The only reason why I didn't put super smash Bros brawl is when I got the Wii the game didn't work😭
    The reason why I added only 4 games for Wii u is because I have not go many games for it. The only games I have are the 4 I added.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ahhhhh another day another amazing upload from Shiromi

    ReplyDelete
  29. The wii had some great games but not for 7 years (4 if we count Skylanders), so why say 2007-2019? It makes no sence to me. I think you just want to push a video out with no meaning to it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. 2:51 Who actually plays Toy Time Galaxy Without riding the train

    ReplyDelete
  31. galaxy1&2 ARE the best game in my life ever!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can You Do Sonic Wii Games? It's Gonna Be Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  33. 4:41 28%で吹っ飛んだリンクw

    最弱で弱かったからなぁ…。

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post