Play one of my all time favorite Wii games, Wii Sports Resort !!
DONATE 🔸https: //youtube.streamlabs.com/dangoodrepairs
TWITTER 🔹 https://twitter.com/DGR_Dave
TWITCH 🔸https: //www.twitch.tv/dgr_dave
DISCORD 🔹https: //discordapp.com/invite/dgr
FACEBOOK 🔸https: //www.facebook.com/dangoodrepairs/
MERCH 🔹https: //teespring.com/stores/dgrs-choke-city-warehouse
Intro DGR made by my good friend Only Level One:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCteQdc1MkDw3R75zKlOkMXw
New DGR logo by Gray M:
https://greymanz.tumblr.com/
The following stream / video has been made possible thanks to the impressive range of products offered by Elgato Gaming! Discover them here!
https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming
CAT RULES:
DGR aims to keep the cat as family friendly as possible, so please try to follow these rules :)
1. No malicious behavior. This includes; swearing against each other, hurtful speech like racism or intimidation.
2. Please do not advertise your channel or ask to be a mod. If someone asks you questions about your channel, you can respond.
3. If DGR or the mods ask you to do nothing, please comply.
4. Seriously, the guys are having fun, that's what it is! .
Mom: Last video!
ReplyDeleteMe:
(BTW Nice video! ❤)
to long
ReplyDeleteCan you restream it
ReplyDeleteThese games bring back memories mann😭
ReplyDeleteWii sports
ReplyDeleteI loved this game. I really want them to remake it for switch.
ReplyDeleteMight just buy a Wii to play this again. This and Mariokart.
EDIT: The HD rumble would just make a switch remake even better.
Love this game. Who’s the anouncer for this game?
ReplyDeleteoh god, is the wii really that old? I did hear in 2019 the wii shop will be closed and the wii will be dead (without soft mods or funky stuff), because I still didn't get to play online on it, welp, better go get a switch...before it's too late, like what happened to the wii u
ReplyDeleteMy addiction as kid I loved this game
ReplyDeleteIt’s not frlof, it’s either frisbee golf or disc golf
ReplyDeletebro your like allen iverson your good but then you really started to get crappy
ReplyDeleteYou should try skydiving! I was wary at first, but ended up really enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteI loved that game that was one of the first game i've played
ReplyDeleteThis was such a good game I'm gonna play it now
ReplyDeleteWii sports resort!!
ReplyDeleteThis game is amazing one of my favorites and I’ve always wanted to visit that island but we all know that that’s not going to happen.😞😞😞
ReplyDelete2:24
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to beat super Mario 3D world without the cat power up?
ReplyDeletecool
ReplyDeleteww
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my fav wii games too I’m 10 I still have this game
ReplyDeleteI loved this game too got a ton of stamps
ReplyDeleteHow do you get pegregrant?
ReplyDeleteSorry,i found your channel yesterday and couldnt join the stream.
ReplyDeleteI loved this game when I was little and it’s been years so bc I watched this I’m going to but the game
ReplyDeleteNothing straighter than seeing 2 people sword fighting after seeing a big nut and using a magnum to power it 50:00
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite Wii game too! :D
ReplyDeleteI wish there was a free roam mode
ReplyDeletePost a Comment