Playing on a Samsung Galaxy S9, veteran legionaries Sam and Edwin showcase intuitive touch controls, streamlined interfaces, and clever mobile features as they trace and make their way through the ancient world.
Learn more about the minisite:
http://www.feralinteractive.com/xx/games/rometw-ios/
Follow us on twitter:
https://twitter.com/feralgames
Like us on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/feralinteractive.
Is this for Mac laptops as well?
ReplyDeletethis sucks I think my phone can handle the game but I can't even purchase this game
ReplyDeletehello! quick question: I noticed that not all the videos are present: for example, if I start an imperial campaign with the Seleucids, it gives me the Greek intro. with Ponthic, it shows me Parthian intro. Did anyone else notice it?
ReplyDeleteAlso, when I send pretorian troops at the walls with seige towers, they arrive there and they cannot climb up, they are just stuck at the base. Does anyone else have this issue?
I got this, and it's by far the best game I've ever had. Thank you for bringing it to mobile after all this time.
ReplyDeleteRip even a snapdragon 450 cant run this even though i have 3gb ram and 1.80 ghz
ReplyDeleteplease make the game available for more devices
ReplyDeleteI would love to see 1 V 1 like commander vs commander that would be epic!
ReplyDeletePls put multiplayer in both total war rome and barbarian invasion
ReplyDeleteGuys you can chamnge unit sizes if it wont let you from android/data/rometotalwar(somethhing)/feral app support/ preferences with an xml editor
ReplyDeleteWhat languages are available in total war?
ReplyDeletePlease unlock full unit sizes like in Barbarian Invasion. Its annoying just having 40 guys per unit max. My 855 Snapdragon was able to fluently play a 6 Full Army siege battle against a vandal horde, totalling 5x1600 and 1x1100 units. So please give us atleast the option if you call this game a Port
ReplyDeleteCan the game work on a galaxy a20
ReplyDeleteI can by it on samsung tab s3 but its not officially supported, will it work on it? If it works decent i will certainly buy it! Great game!
ReplyDeleteYou and your fucking games is not mande for tablets!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😢
ReplyDeleteYou gotta appreciate these guys for their work but the fact of the matter is this game is not playable without a mouse..
ReplyDeleteI have a galaxy note 10+ (largest android screen and with the S pen obviously). And yet the battles are very dodgy to control. You can kind of manage the smaller battles but if you really need to be creative and tactical it just won't work. It's a pity.. not an attack on Feral, as I've said, I appreciate the effort (and played 10€ for that)
Oh look, total war on my phone! Sigh, I'm going to be fired...
ReplyDeleteDo you guys ever plannon bringing medieval total war on mobile?
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely fantastic job guys, well done!
ReplyDeleteLike many folk have already said, I remember not even being able to play this smoothly back in the day.
I have one question if you (or anyone) can answer: is the "family tree" present in this version, and does it function as before?
EDIT: Never mind 😂 50:50 explains it!
OK new question: is the Prologue Mission 'Son's of Mars' on this version? Maybe I should just buy it and find out for myself, eh? 😂😂😂
hey, can I play this on pocophone f1 ?
ReplyDeletegive_ancillary command does not work on android, how come? Am I doing something wrong? I tried Bard which is very simple but Romeshell says command isn't recognized
ReplyDeleteHi Feral crew, will be the RTW be available for the Huawei P30 Pro device? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNeed more explanation on the suto merge if possible
ReplyDeleteWould this run for a s8 active?
ReplyDeleteHey does anyone know if this is available for Xiaomi redmi note 6 pro?
ReplyDeletePLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO PLAY ON VERSION'S LOWER THAN 7.0
ReplyDeleteHow about making it available for lower devices? Like mine. A "5.1"
ReplyDeleteRome shell not working. Please help
ReplyDeleteIf you ever make a medieval 2 on phone can u make it Android
ReplyDeletewhy its not compatible on samsung galaxy s10 plus??? its the best performance phone out in the market Xzd please update it
ReplyDeleteLink plss
ReplyDeleteNie chodzi na Sony xperia 10
ReplyDeletewhy didnt you put it in xiomi 5?
ReplyDeleteClassic
ReplyDeletePlease make it compatible on Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are amazing. Porting a legend on pc to the palm of my hands. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteFeels great playing in bed
Why couldn't you guys make a tablet version?
ReplyDeletePlease make it compatible on Oppo devices :(
ReplyDeleteHi guys anyone knows how to melee charge for range units in rome total war android version?? I used to do this by ctrl+mouse click but i ve no idea as to do this in android version joyjoy pls help... id really appreciate it.. thx in advance relaxed️
ReplyDeleteMake it £5 or less and i will buy it! Its $9.99 for US!
ReplyDeletehello can you add a mouse control for it. some of the android phone can use mouse this day and t it help because my phone screen is a bit small to for my big finger. thank. love you game cant wait for the tropico come to android
ReplyDeleteBe compatible with xiaomi redmi note 5
ReplyDeletePlease!!!!!
Just wondering if you wouldn't mind adding keyboard and mouse functionality to the game. I recently bought a mouse and keyboard for my phone but it doesn't recognize most inputs, I'd rather not use an unknown app to map keys. Amazing game thank you!
ReplyDeletethis looks amazing, i especially like the detail on retinue and traits, something i overlooked when i first played this game back in 2005 as it wasn't exactly obvious. And that summary page for it was great, really helps monitor troop morale bonuses.
ReplyDeleteIs there a Multiplayer Mode?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment