Final Fantasy VI | IOS iPhone / iPad Game Review - AppSpy.com



Final Fantasy VI | IOS iPhone / iPad game review.
Visit http://www.appspy.com for other iPhone and iPad game reviews.

Approximate installed size - 522 MB

http://www.appspy.com/review/8205/final-fantasy-vi - See application note and current price.

30 Comments

  1. VI is the most deserving to get full remake, not some remaster like this.
    Anyway, this remaster is not so bad, personally, I don't get why people hate it. Seriously, they like the pixelated sprites more??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style isn't bad, but it look like it fits for rejected emoji icons. Just stick to sprites...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unlike everyone else I love the new updated graphics. Of course old school retro graphics do have a certain charm to them, but I find it to be a nice update. But with that said, I’ve had the experience before of playing rpg ios remasters with the weird cursor and I’m personally not a fan of it. I might just play the GBA version on an emulator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an RPG Maker XP game. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I realy miss the oldscool pixels in this game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. shit looks worse than an rpg-maker game on steam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good game but overated. The gameplay is nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arguably the best Final Fantasy of the entire series. But I prefer the original version.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the sprites look retarded. They don't fit in with the rest of the art of the game.... What a facepalm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i kinda wanna be like kefka and say "hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate"

    but. i need to play it.

    can i get it on my mac by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anyone else having sound issues on iOS for this game?

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've never played this game and I want to play it so bad. Should this be my first version? or should I go find my old DS and look for the gba version?

    ReplyDelete
  13. $16 is pretty steep for this game on iOS. Gonna go for Wayward Souls instead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yo I know this is one of the most legendary rpgs of all time but those sprites are fucking BAD. who the fuck made that decision at Sq-Enix?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've Got Iv. What's!up, salt taste What's your opinion abouv 1!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does this also work with a mfi controller so you don't have the floating directional pad?

    ReplyDelete
  17. this thing looks awful!!!!!.as a fan of ff6 this thing looks AWFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Doe anyone know how they recorded this?

    ReplyDelete
  19. One thing I like about the iOS version is how Cyan's Bushido techniques are selected from a menu and then charged, as opposed to waiting about 50 billion years for a bar to charge up while your other party members just sit there and twiddle their thumbs due to you not being able to select commands.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The new graphics look awful imo, the "smoother" sprites just don't look uniform with the environment and it looks especially awkward with the original spell effects in combat - similar to all the cheap sprite-based JRPG's on the app store. I especially hate the UI and the text that they used. I'll stick with my PS1 version.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks like a cheap knockoff......

    ReplyDelete
  22. Does this support gamepads? I've heard it does but can't find confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Was my favourite SNES game. I'd buy it right away but for those hideous, childish, generic sprites. Why mess with them? Bring back the old school.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just can't take this game seriously with that art. The Super Nintendo version looks so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Is there way to play the iPhone's app version of this on the PC?

    ReplyDelete
  26. 1:11 through 1:18 - look at those pillars. They tile wrong. The whole game is filled with tiling errors and shoddy art, and that is the single biggest reason I will not buy this version. I don't mind the new style, but it is EXTREMELY poorly executed with obvious problems like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post