Flydigi WEE 2 Android Controller Review - Turn your phone into a PSP with this gamepad



in this video, I'm looking at the Flydigi WEE 2 telescopic / extendable Bluetooth controller for Android or IOS.
Is it good for native Android games like Pubg? Is it good for emulators like PPSSPP or Dolphin?
Is the WEE 2 controller better than the Saitake 7007x? Let's find out.

Buy one on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Kg9Dc5
Buy on eBay: https://ebay.to/33fVUtg

Buy Saitake 7007x here:
Amazon:
Black PinPle version: https://amzn.to/2LM8MlJ
BEBONCOOL black version: https://amzn.to/2SO1ezo
Red and blue version: https://amzn.to/2K0NheL
eBay:
Both versions: https://ebay.to/2SQecg6Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/

Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!

THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!

#Flydigi #Android #ETAPRIME.

43 Comments

  1. Any issues with pubg bans using the flydigi app?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopped listening once I heard it will only take up to 6'3. I have a man's phone the Note 10 plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like to play marvel vs capcom with d'pad controllers ... which of they you recommend buying for this kind of game? if it works on PC too ... it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this works with COD Mobile native controller support?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many rupees are there... Plz reply me

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Amazon link you have. It's not the same package deal your reviewing. Same product but, packaging is different & it doesn't bring everything your showing. I order it after I saw your review. The box was different and no travel bag or adapter to mouse and keyboard, and phone stand. What your reviewing is Wee 2 bt and Amazon has it as wee 2 t. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do I get it to work for dolphin?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deja de funcionar después de un tiempo, los botones dejan de funcionar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Question does this fit red magic 3s i have a redmagic 3s what controllers that are retractable or extandable im having a hard time to find a retractable controller for redmagic 3s pls recommend me a controller that does fit and retracts on red magic 3s

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can iOS use that app to do the control settings like android phones?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this compatible to Redmi note 8 pro?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can u use head phones with the controller on?

    ReplyDelete
  13. So it won't fit my Note 9 that sucks 6.4 inches

    Nevermind 😂

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whats the difference between wee 2t to wee 2?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This won't fit a Samsung note 10 plus?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just can't get it working for any emulator in x-input mode. Really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can you play Minecraft or roblox with this just wondering or pixel gun 3D?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got this today. When I go to turn on the pad it doesn't do anything, no green light. Also when charging with micro USB I get a red light but only for 10 minutes. Bad battery or am I missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yo, seriously, just speak normally. I cant take it anymore. Going to unsubscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can i use this control for call of duty?

    ReplyDelete
  21. How can i play dolphin emulator with this control?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Could you plug a 4 port mini usb hub into this device and play 4 player games with 4 wired X-Box One controllers??!! =D
    Edit: how comfortable is it using the Z and C buttons as the A and B buttons for N64 game play?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Phones with ps2 level graphics, times have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  24. pubg working on asus 5z mobile? this controller

    ReplyDelete
  25. Are the saitake sticks good? Do they have good deadzone?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Excellent guide !!!! Any Android gamepad makes sense for PSP , PS Vita and PS2 games !!!! I like to play Android games on touch controls !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Does anyone know if this works/fit a samsung Galaxy A50?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I had the Beboncool Saitake but recently I considered getting this instead of getting another Saitake what do you recommend

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm wondering if anyone can help me solve this problem. I connected switch pro controller to my android for ppsspp and it all works fine except for the fact that the "B" button always opens up the ppsspp menu and it makes it to where I cant use the button in game. Cant figure out how to disable that. I mean it's not game breaking but it's annoying to have one less button to work with not to mention it would normally be the x button on the psp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post