Fortnite - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 80 - Cube Explosion Event Butterfly and Solo Win (iOS)
Fortnite Walkthrough Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtZwVE-T07v87ird3rUQBpKcYtFFNe7e
Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay
Fortnite - Free
Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fortnite/id1261357853
You MUST have an invitation from a friend or Epic Games to play. Register at www.Fortnite.com/mobile. New invitations will be rolled out because the servers can handle more people. Thank you for your patience!
Requires Internet connection and iOS 11 on iPhone 6S / SE, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad 2020 or later devices.
The Battle Royale # 1 game has arrived on mobile! Team up and compete to be the last in 100-player PvP. Build the cover. Fight your enemies. Survive the longest. Win your victory.
On mobile, Fortnite is the same 100 player PvP game you know on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Mac. Same map, same gameplay, same weekly updates. Build your own fort while you fight to be the last one standing. Enter and team up with friends from all over the world or in the same room!
- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .
How download fortnitee
ReplyDeleteYou suck bro keep the good work up. JOKE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍
ReplyDeleteYou was with lazar beam
ReplyDelete2019?
ReplyDeleteOmg an kevin
ReplyDeleteNoo leaky lakes
ReplyDeleteI love you
ReplyDeleteWhat are you using to record? ITS SO CLEARRRR I NEED TO KNOW
ReplyDelete😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨
ReplyDeleteMY NAME IS Fronno in Fortnite im player le Fortnite Móvil.I play ver y very good
ReplyDeleteWow so. Cool men tapgameplay!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I was wondering how it would look like on mobile
ReplyDeleteCan I play it on vivo?
ReplyDeleteWhat is this APP record?
ReplyDeleteWhat iPhone you play on.
ReplyDeleteI got to witness it in the battle bus
ReplyDeletelol I alot of people's phones crashed
ReplyDeleteNooob
ReplyDeleteCube!!😊
ReplyDelete3:40 3 guns with 4 ammo... coincidence?? I think not
ReplyDeleteI’m really like your video
ReplyDeleteSniper
ReplyDelete0_0 wow looooooooooooL
ReplyDeleteAdoro seu canal
ReplyDeletefortnite mobile too????
ReplyDeleteOK. ITS OVER. IM GOING TO BUY A NEW CELLPHONE TO PLAY FORTNITE
Too bad I wasn’t there too see it happen :(
ReplyDeleteYou are the best gamer 👍👍👍
ReplyDeleteHey i was in your vid i was using drift skin
ReplyDeleteWoow
ReplyDeleteI love your vids of fortnite :D 😘
ReplyDeleteLove your videos
ReplyDeleteYou're lucky because you have fortnite I'm unlucky
ReplyDeleteHow the frick does a fortnite walkthrough exist it does not have levels or anything its just a battle royale
ReplyDeleteJust questioning
tapgameplay subscribers
ReplyDeletelike here
👇
I call aimbot on those snipes, especially the 2nd one
ReplyDeleteGuys look at the face expression when touching the butterfly tho!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up greetings from Pakistan 🇵🇰
ReplyDeleteFree pavos pleas
ReplyDeletePena que não tem para meu celular T-T
ReplyDeleteSky High Good
ReplyDeleteO cubo foi destruído
ReplyDeletethank you for being so active bro! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteFace reveal
ReplyDeleteHey should add me my username is Pika Chris
ReplyDeletegood film😊
ReplyDelete،you are noob!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete1v1me
ReplyDeleteHeart pls
ReplyDeletePost a Comment