Godzilla: Strike Zone - Walkthrough - All missions (iOS, Android)
Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay
Godzilla: Strike Zone - Free
Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/godzilla-strike-zone/id855556927
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wb.goog.godzilla.strikezone
Join a squadron of military heroes on a dangerous mission to confront the ultimate force of nature: GODZILLA. Experience the film's breathtaking high altitude jump as you jump into a devastated San Francisco and embark on a series of first-person rescue missions to evacuate the survivors before it is too late. Your courage has never been more necessary than today. See GODZILLA at the cinema on May 16.
- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .
For all you guys been wondering how to download godzilla strike zone
ReplyDelete1. Download tap tap on browser
2.after that there will be a chinese warning just click ok several times after that choose the android icon and it will download tap tap again
3.after that search godzilla strike zone
4.if you see the app press it
5.download it
6.after that enjoy the game.
This game is a demo
ReplyDeleteGodzilla:Chases you
ReplyDeletePlayer:Alright,imma head out.
Also player:FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!
This game was deleted
ReplyDelete👻💀💀😱🚔👮
ReplyDeletegod i remember t his game being a nightmare fuel for me
ReplyDeleteHow can we download this game in Google play reply me
ReplyDeleteWtf
ReplyDeleteeso es otro striker zone
ReplyDeletewhat kind of game is this i want to play this it looks amazing
ReplyDeleteI remember when I was a little kid , I always play Call Of Duty Strike Team and Godzilla Strike Zone. My favorite games when I was little. Now , there is Call Of Duty: Mobile , it is a great game , but I want to get back the Call Of Duty Strike Team Game. I think you can. But I don’t know.
ReplyDeleteEdit: If you have installed this game before it was removed , you can go to bought apps historial and download it again. But I think it only can be completed with iOS 8.
This game was dead tho
ReplyDeleteCan I get the game link
ReplyDeleteGodzilla is not the bad guy
ReplyDeleteGodzilla followed you??
ReplyDeleteNice game 😀😀
ReplyDeleteim not sure why they deleted the game in App Store I coulden't finish my level
ReplyDeleteso is godzilla making the muto sounds or are the mutos somewhere else
ReplyDeleteI loved this game.why did they delete this
ReplyDeleteКак скачать?
ReplyDeleteThis Game is almost like a Horror Game for the 2014 movie
ReplyDeleteWhat happens if u shoot godzillas eye
ReplyDeleteI have played this game
ReplyDeleteA mí del minuto 6:31 al 7:00 se me quedó sin sonido
ReplyDeleteGodzilla 2014
ReplyDeleteMe when godzillas chasing me:
ReplyDeleteMy brain: just chill dude
My body: run
6:45 no volume
ReplyDeleteGame name
ReplyDeleteI’m in 2019 now there’s godzilla defense force in godzilla defense force in Tokyo I’m in Ganimes the kaiju and in London I’m in Godzilla 1984 or 1985 I should say
ReplyDeleteIn 2014 these kind of graphics were amazing
ReplyDeleteBut in this year , it sucks now does it huh?
I cant find this game on Google play
ReplyDeletewhat iphone has godzilla strike zone
ReplyDeleteWhen i once played this game i couldnt land lol when land it was too hard me. Cuz i was kid
ReplyDeleteNi sirve el juego
ReplyDeleteTap gameplay you are best
ReplyDeleteAnd you see this photo is my dad my name is deepchakraborty
ReplyDeleteTap gameplay fans like here
ReplyDeleteThis video is very dangerous 🙄😐😓😔
ReplyDeletegodzilla strike zone
ReplyDeleteya no esta
en
play store
9:02
ReplyDelete10:48
ReplyDeletePost a Comment