Grand Theft Auto: review of the San Andreas iOS iPhone / iPad gameplay.
Visit http://www.appspy.com for other iPhone and iPad game reviews.
Approximate installed size - 1.9 GB
http://www.appspy.com/review/8039/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas - See application note and current price
I’ve it on iPad and it feels more built for that then the iPhone
ReplyDeleteThe only time I've ever been excited for a mobile game. This port came out rushed and it took a couple of updates for it to be fully enjoyable. Crazy how this was released 6 years ago
ReplyDeleteI beat the iOS version a few times to see the differences. The iOS versions missing a few missions. One of them being “the key to her heart” in los Vegas
ReplyDeleteWill this work on Samsung galaxy core prime 18 gb
ReplyDeleteI just realized, this game actually is compromised. All the trees that you can run over and knock down, all the wild grass, all that stuff has been removed. So now all you see when you’re in the forest or any area like that are the huge trees, and the ground, nothing else.
ReplyDeleteThat’s sucks a bit, I guess, but it’s ultimately not important, so I guess it doesn’t matter.
Does HESOYAM work?
ReplyDeleteHurt me when he drove over his own homie at 1:12
ReplyDeleteIn truth lol he give u missions in gta as if u didn’t know so it’s funny
ReplyDelete2018???
ReplyDeleteHow to add realtime reflection
ReplyDeletei still got a 5s lol
ReplyDeleteI no how to download gta get the tutuapp and u r good my guy
ReplyDeleteThis can run on my $100 tablet at medium settings 😊
ReplyDeleteWaiting for vice city stories
ReplyDeleteHow improved is this compared to the original and PC versions? Is it worth dishing out $8 for?
ReplyDeleteHow to download it
ReplyDeleteThe controls are fn trash
ReplyDeleteGta v which year has launch android
ReplyDeleteheh many kids play this crapy game? so I do not give a shit about this scrub gameso GTA 3 ROCKS! And Not like this shity SA!
ReplyDeleteworks suprisingly smooth on ipod touch 6th generation
ReplyDeleteI hope that rockstar release the warrior manhunt bully in mobile devices
ReplyDeleteDo you have to play missions? Or can you free play ?
ReplyDeleteGraphics better then ps2
ReplyDeleteis this moga compatible?
ReplyDeletehow do i open the traffic lights
ReplyDeleteNice game
ReplyDeleteI'm playing this on an iPad Air 2. Am I the only one that randomly sees these white things covering parts of my screen at times? They come and go and it so annoying. If it happens to you too, do you know how to fix it?
ReplyDeleteI Like It
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't recommend buying this app for iPhone. Only iPad seems to run it perfectly, I have it on iPad mini, iPad Air and 5s but for 5s it runs slow. I find that the iPad mini is perfect size for SA and runs it the best
ReplyDeleteIs this appropriate for kids 14+
ReplyDeleteHow do I get into another city with no stars on iOS 😩😩
ReplyDeletecan this game run well on a Samsung galaxy s5
ReplyDeleteshould I buy for my SE?
ReplyDeleteDoes iOS version support PS3/4 controller? how about other GTA?
ReplyDeleteIs there any cheat available?
ReplyDeleteBought the trilogy in happy
ReplyDeleteHow do you take cover?
ReplyDeleteIs it two player
ReplyDeletecan we get a haircut?
ReplyDeleteI kinda managed to adapt to the touch screen controls quite well.
ReplyDeleteI recently bought the app through the windows store and I was wondering how cheats can be applied to the game
ReplyDeleteCan I go to cities to other than los santos
ReplyDeleteWHY DID I BARELY FIND OUT THAT THIS WAS A THING?
ReplyDeleteI'm downloading this while typing. I have to say I'm glad I have the large screen of the 6+ for this.
Can I use cheat codes?
ReplyDelete2 years ago... 😳
ReplyDeleteIs it worth my money?
ReplyDeleteIs it going to work if I use my ios 7.1.1 ipad 3?
ReplyDeleteIs there multiplayer?
ReplyDeleteThe reason I still don't play this game is that the physics sucks,killing pedestrians or driving through them isn't fun.all I want is better physics or ragdoll .Thats why I still prefer gangster Vegas just because the physics of pedestrians
ReplyDeletePost a Comment