It's time to play GTA V on Xbox 360! (Part 1) [This Stream will be Multiple Parts, Same Reason for GTA IV Live Stream]
2:39:45
Note: Anyway in this live stream. This will NOT include all missions, aliens and monsters, NOT a 100% visit and it is NOT a speedrun. (Probably A LOT of mission fails)
Don't ask stupid questions!
I don't have time to play online mode. (Soon I will)
GTA IV Live Stream Part 1/4: https://youtu.be/0or0iC4s8Eg
Live broadcast of GTA IV, part 2/4: https://youtu.be/AUxKGzN_JI8
GTA IV Live Stream Part 3/4: https://youtu.be/a29UN_qkxKM
Live broadcast of GTA IV, part 4/4: https://youtu.be/LRG_tK-vPI0
GTA TLAD Live Stream: https://youtu.be/iNdQbguLaes
Live broadcast of GTA TBOGT: https://youtu.be/JjxKMZq5XY0
Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRUmQrJlCn0vZYE0ggzJ3TM2j0xzzqpyQ
More live broadcasts: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRUmQrJlCn0vJQqdqi1ZMOGa1UWxAxgsv
Info: All video clips recorded from: Microsoft Xbox 360 and recorded with Elgato Game Capture HD (don't ask again and it's NOT free!)
Specifications of my PC:
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
Brand: Acer Nitro 5 (Laptop)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (PC x64)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and Intel (R) UHD Graphics 630
Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-8300H at 2.30 GHz
RAM: 8 GB DDR4
Hard drive: 1 TB
#GrandTheftAutoV # Xbox360.
Fais live de GTA 5 online
ReplyDeleteHow did you record this gameplay plz make a video on this
ReplyDeleteIf you have read it plz like it
Huh wish i had gta v ba now this video makes me want it more i feel like killing a person for it but i just cant do it pls pray for me to get it on January 24
ReplyDeleteJeidus
ReplyDeleteI wish I had old gen,looks cool.
ReplyDeleteاشرد فراكلن
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaaa que cacacacacaccacacacacaccacacaccacacacaca
ReplyDeletePart 2: https://youtu.be/X-3iQdRiKNk
ReplyDelete1 year ago lol
ReplyDeleteI'm From Brazil I'm Brazilian
ReplyDeleteI love grand theft auto five it is the best fucking game on earth
ReplyDeleteSe programme vous demande en audie d'essencetripsion
ReplyDeleteAhh gta 5 on Xbox 360 good old times man ..
ReplyDeleteEse vídeo é um Massimo e muinto da hora eu já joguei esse jogo
ReplyDeleteHow do you choose the car in garage
ReplyDeleteGTA V Games Clips. Link: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=2kcbfsr
ReplyDeleteToop😯😉😁
ReplyDeleteIt it 2006 or 2010?
ReplyDeleteI never knew an Xbox 360 could have Grand Theft Auto on it I've always wanted a Grand Theft Auto to
ReplyDeleteGUYS PLEASE HELP!!! So I bought a $25 Xbox Gift Card to buy GTA 5 and downloaded it. It was strange because it was downloading odd packs (packs/ parts for the game) like for example, it was downloading pack 0, 2, and 3. So I just have it download and when everything downloaded, I went to go on it to play it and it was loading all good but then it was loading in loops, like it kept looping the loading screen and I can't play it! I don't know what's going on but please someone help me! It would really make my day if someone helped me, thank you.
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteHello
I LOVE XBOX360
ReplyDeletePart 79
ReplyDeletePost a Comment