Granny: Chapter Two - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 7 - New Babysitters Update (iOS, Android)



Granny: Chapter Two - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 7 - New Update: Spider-Baby Pet and New Game Over Scene (iOS, Android)

Granny: Chapter Two Walkthrough Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtZwVE-T07u1wNJLK9ZEtL4JKBblcX5v

Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay

Granny: Chapter Two - Free

Download on iTunes - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/granny-chapter-two/id1479175321
Download on Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dvloper.grannychaptertwo

Welcome to Granny: Chapter Two.


Granny and Grandpa keeps you locked in his house this time.

To survive You have to try to get out of his house, but be careful and quiet. Granny hears everything as usual. Grandpa doesn't hear very well but he hits hard.

If you drop something on the floor, Granny hears it and comes running.

You can hide in wardrobes or under beds.

You have 5 days.


Be careful!

- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...- . .-. -.-- .-.. .. -.- . .- -. -.. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. - .

30 Comments

  1. Can you give leave ending and boat ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abi ben seni taniyorum sen en akirda redbol oynamiyordun mu yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you heard the music on the radio fgeetv made it like if you heard granny’s house I don’t won’t to stay I just won’t to go home I don’t won’t to be at granny’s house she be creeping me out take me home right now I don’t want to stay here

    ReplyDelete
  4. You killed that little butting baby he was slendrinas baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey yang nonton channel ini jangan aku doang yang org indonesia eh tapi daging nya kok bisa banyak to kalo kita cari kadang 2 atau1 kok kayak melebihi lima


    like yang pernah kayak gitu 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played the update before you played it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Top 10 Best 😍 New Android & iOS Games in 2019/2020 | Offline & Online | Ultra 🔥 Graphics Games

    https://youtu.be/TjOxrQIIA4A
    👉 Thnx for watching 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bruh the radio does granny house from fgteev

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really scared of the granny house

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post