Granny Smith loves his apples, but a thief on wheels steals his precious garden! Help Mrs. Smith on her speed skates through farmland and cityscapes, browse everything from barns to offices in search of fruit. Go to the apples before the thief!
Granny Smith is a fast paced racing platform game filled with spectacular crashes and incredible stunts. Jump, slide, swing and smash your way through 36 handcrafted levels in three different settings. .
Mdr la vidéo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ReplyDelete😐😐😐😑😑😑😑😑🤑🤑🤑🤬🤬🤬🤬🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
ReplyDeleteهههههههههههه
ReplyDeleteAhhh, I loved this game when I was 8
ReplyDelete0:13 Smash Hit Comfirmed
ReplyDeleteEdit : I mean 0:14
Yay. I OFTEN see people play this in McDonald's Kilkenny. ^_^
ReplyDeleteLike is nice
ReplyDelete0:26 😂 уиуиуиуииууи
ReplyDelete2019 ?
ReplyDelete1:4 ahahahahaha😂😂
ReplyDeleteIs STOP dislikes edit: At 3nAM
ReplyDeleteUgh childhood
ReplyDeleteNostalgia...
ReplyDeleteAtirah
ReplyDeleteГренни?
ReplyDeleteWooooooow
ReplyDeleteAll that just for 1 Apple !! 😂
ReplyDeleteGf
ReplyDeleteThe people who disliked this vid were holding there phone upside down🙃
ReplyDeleteSearching In The Files This Scene 0:41 So Many Years,I Can't Belive That I Can't Found Handler File.
ReplyDeleteMais que porra e essa isso e uma bosta vam jogo fre fire
ReplyDeleteTHE AMAZING GRANNY
ReplyDeleteThis is funny
ReplyDeleteBBhhf
ReplyDeleteلعبه مره حلوه
ReplyDeleteHfyjgyyggyh
game này chơi mắc cười vãi :)) 1Nghìn mấy dislike là thế đéo nào ? -.- tội nghiệp Granny Smith
ReplyDeletewrire google
ReplyDeleteaptoide
donwload aptoide
go to donwloads
press aptoide
press install
open it
write in granny smith
donwload
and shut the f up
Aryai
ReplyDeleteAryai
ReplyDeleteI played this game with my twin brother since we were 3
ReplyDeleteI have this game
ReplyDeleteСделайте бесплатно игру ету. Сейчас
ReplyDeleteMy
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteHow long I didn't play this game it was my favourite game in whole world I used to play in my grandmothers mobile and finally I have found this Android app thanks to create this game
ReplyDeleteMe acuerdo de este juego
ReplyDeleteVcca
ReplyDeleteI love this game but you have to pay to get the full version (which I can't do)
ReplyDeleteSorry for mistake.
ReplyDeleteme gusta este juego
ReplyDeleteVelez%)?
ReplyDelete00:16
ReplyDeletePost a Comment