GTA 3 Mobile - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)



GTA 3 Mobile - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)

GTA 3 Mobile Walkthrough Playlist -

Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay

Grand Theft Auto 3 - Paid

Download on iTunes - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/grand-theft-auto-iii/id479662730
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstar.gta3

The epic of the sprawling crime that forever changed the games of the open world.


Welcome to Liberty City. Where it all started.


Rockstar Games celebrates the 10th anniversary of one of the most influential games of all time. The critically acclaimed blockbuster Grand Theft Auto III hits mobile devices, bringing the dark and shabby underworld of Liberty City to life. With a massive and diverse open world, a wild cast of characters from all walks of life and the freedom to explore at will, Grand Theft Auto III puts the dark, intriguing and unforgiving crime world at your fingertips.


With stellar dubbing, a dark and comic story, a breathtaking soundtrack and revolutionary open world gameplay, Grand Theft Auto III is the game that defined the genre of the open world for a generation.


features:

• Visually stunning updated graphics, characters and vehicles

• HD quality resolution

• Gameplay optimized for touch screen devices

• Custom controls for the mobile platform

• Countless hours of play

- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .

23 Comments

  1. Tap gameplay gta III kaise download karte hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worst driver I ever Seen in my lire idiot driver

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you even got it did you buy it or hack? like mod

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m not trying to be rude but you’re driving skills are not good enough

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn’t cost for the game I just got it for free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I passed this game a week ago or so and it's true masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  7. The virus 🦠 link is PandaHelper.vip🐼🐼.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started to play GTA 3 a while ago, you guys are late

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder how can i aim with pistol without shooting it’s very hard to just have shooting button and I’m a good gamer but this is hard.. im trying to find information

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post