GTA: Chinatown Wars - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)



GTA: Chinatown Wars - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)

GTA Playlist: Chinatown Wars Walkthrough -

Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay

GTA: Chinatown Wars - Paid

Download on iTunes - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/grand-theft-auto-chinatown-wars/id344186162
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockstargames.gtactw

LEFT FOR THE WORST IN THE WORST IN AMERICA


After the murder of his father, Huang Lee has a simple mission: to hand over an ancient sword to his uncle Kenny to ensure that his family retains control of the Liberty City Triad gangs. Huang is a spoiled rich kid who expects everything to go well, but his journey does not go exactly as planned. After being robbed and left for dead, he will seek honor, wealth and revenge in the most dangerous and morally bankrupt city in the world.


Designed specifically for portable devices, the revolutionary Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars has been updated for iOS devices to provide an improved and more immersive experience.

- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .

35 Comments

  1. I Wonder What Niko and Luis Are Up To

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping dogs is much better than this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played this game well over 30 times..side missions side mission endless gang fights THE COKE!!!!! And those satisfying drug packing sounds.....that's how i broke my 3ds lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loves this game so much 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could play this on my IPhone 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of getting it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There were 99 comments now I made it 100

    ReplyDelete
  8. wanna here something funny?







    i played this when i was 6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice video tapgameplay you are very cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was so proud of myself when i pirated this game

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who else remembers playing this on the DS

    ReplyDelete
  12. da first gta i played yasssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  13. 😱😱😱😘😘👍👍👍👏👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post