GWENT: The Witcher Card Game | IOS Showcase and Showmatch



GWENT: The Witcher Card Game from the CD PROJEKT RED, creators of the series The Witcher and the next Cyberpunk 2077, is coming to iOS! GWENT is a fast-paced tactical card game of two armies fighting on the battlefield, where skill is your best weapon.

You can pre-order the game on the App Store now to download it to your device immediately after its release on October 29!

Pre-order link: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1466943149.

35 Comments

  1. wider audience? simple just bring this game to steam , love gwent but it's not accessible enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish they will chill a bit with the visuals and make the fps higher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why i cant play with my friend on the mobile version

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this on Nintendo Switch! Failing that, Android would be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never forgive you guys for taking it off console. You fucked up, you broke my heart and you disregaured your loyal console fans for the sake of money. Infuriated. WE CONSOLE PLAYERS DIDN'T ASK FOR IT TO BE TAKEN OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is the fault of Sony that cross-save is out of the scope because they want to keep their ecosystem closed unless its a huge project like Fortnite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im curious how will it run on Ipad 7 (2019). Im looking to buy one or an air 3 depending if the 7 can run it good or not.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well old gwent was better but if thronebreaker online i mean gwent will come on android i will play again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Console account migration pls!!! Fight for it! <3
    Otherwise many people won’t play it on phones...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is there a way to redo tutorial in mobile version? the contract about it is always unchecked...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there any possibility to link accounts??🤔🤔🧐🧐🤨🤨

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please add the ability to use multiple keywords in searches. Like if I search "vampire deathwish", I want all vampire cards that have the deathwish ability.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Players using hacks and i can’t report :/ .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am I going to be able to transfer my PS4 card collection to iOS?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Im so excited for this! Its been a long time coming! The original decks they released with Witcher 3 are some of my most prized collectibles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks great, just it would be nice to have better view of cards in hand - at least when I click on card I want to play I should see whole card clearly - not just upper third (on iPhone)

    ReplyDelete
  17. plz improve the search engine of gwent .I type she , it shows
    Fi-she-rman too . But typing nekkar wont give me nekkers .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice but I need a Android Version! 😭

    ReplyDelete
  19. This mobileversion looks amazing, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post