GWENT: The Witcher Card Game from the CD PROJEKT RED, creators of the series The Witcher and the next Cyberpunk 2077, is coming to iOS! GWENT is a fast-paced tactical card game of two armies fighting on the battlefield, where skill is your best weapon.
You can pre-order the game on the App Store now to download it to your device immediately after its release on October 29!
Pre-order link: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1466943149
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlayGwent
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayGwent
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cdpred
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/cdprojektred.
Thornebreaker should be released on İOS as well CDPR (:
ReplyDeleteplease get Turkish language support
ReplyDeleteAndroid version?
ReplyDeleteI'm just patiently waiting for the Android version. :)
ReplyDeleteandriod?
ReplyDeleteWill this be crossplatform too?
ReplyDeleteHi ex hearthstone players! Welcome to the tavern! Let’s have some party!
ReplyDeleteBye Blizzard!
ReplyDeleteGIVE US BACK GWENT BETAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePlease release for android.. this is the only mobile game I've ever looked forward to
ReplyDeleteIt requires iOS 12 and higher I think...
ReplyDeleteHearthstone way way better Lol gwent u too late mate
ReplyDeleteAndroid???
ReplyDeleteWheeeeeen?
ReplyDeleteChuj w ios, dawać na Androida
ReplyDeleteAndroid please
ReplyDeleteI've been playing it on PS4 for a while would be sweet If I could transfer my account somehow I would love to play it mobile but there is no way I'm starting from scratch.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great... but it's pretty boring to play, actually.
ReplyDeleteJust when I thought I couldn't get anymore addicted to Gwent
ReplyDeleteGod save CDPR for create android version
ReplyDeleteJust as I go from iPhone too note 10
ReplyDeletePls Android too
ReplyDeleteGwent in its best form was the non homecoming edition.
ReplyDeleteCDPR: Don't you guys have iPhones?
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/xYbnTgG3xQI
ReplyDeleteAndroid??
ReplyDeleteAndroid users on suicide watch
ReplyDeleteI don't play games on my phone ever, but this is something actually fun.
ReplyDeleteFINALLY
ReplyDeleteAndroid when
ReplyDeleteHey how bout our master and saviour mr green bot
ReplyDeleteThanks you finaly LOVE YOU
ReplyDeletePost a Comment