HIDDEN GEMS PlayStation 3 / PS3



PlayStation 3 has released some great games, and in this video, I'm highlighting some of the lesser-known hidden gems for your PS3 game collection. PART 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN1usID9vXY

Buy these PS3 games here! http://goo.gl/Pq6UPX

Games presented:
Deny
Yakuza 4
AquaPazza: AquaPlus Dream Match
Ski Doo: Snowmobile Challenge
Dragon crown
Brutal legend
The Office: XCOM Declassified
Valkyria Chronicles
Ridge Racer Unbounded

Please use the links below to get offers and help support Metal Jesus Rocks!

Buy games on eStarland console: http://goo.gl/Ez4070
Buy old DOS and PC games on GOG: http://goo.gl/Ezudc7
Cataloging of Collectorz games: http://goo.gl/i9ZZPA

Donate if you like my videos: http://goo.gl/CwivHm
Awesome T-shirts for TeeFury players and nerds: http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-7674116-11687034

FOLLOW ME
Twitter: http://twitter.com/MetalJesusRocks
Facebook: http://facebook.com/MetalJesusRocks
Site: http://www.MetalJesusRocks.com.

23 Comments

  1. You Are Missing Folklore. Demon Souls. Dark Souls 1 and 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn i cringed at his description of metal genres what a fucking poser soy boy judas and black sabbath and diamond are heavy metal not classic rock dark tranquility is melodic death metal not "dark" metal and manowar is power not thrash what abfucking geezer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yakuza series especially 1&2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brutal legends had the absolute best demo on the PS3 and I will fight anyone who thinks otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job dude, I knew about all of them, but they were, in fact, good games underrated. I'm gonna see your hidden gems videos, I'm sure I'm gonna discover a lot of new games for different plataforms. Keep going on with the job man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was "Driver: San Francisco" worth the current rage against time?! At Hawaii, I was the only one with the PS2 slim, I guess... But wait... Why waiting to play for Digital Playground evening streamings?! By the way, Ski-Doo looks awesome. 🗨😋♨️🖥🛰🏝🎮🎑

    ReplyDelete
  7. They should port more ps 3 games on the vita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always like the game Black the physics mechanics when you destroyed your environment. The hardcore action just a sweet game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 0:24 Nier
    1:50 Yakuza 4
    3:17 Aquapazza
    4:25 Ski-Doo Snowmobile challenge
    5:39 Dragon's Crown
    6:56 The Bureau Xcom Declassified
    8:39 Brutal Legend
    10:48 Valkyria Chronicles
    11:57 Ridge Racer Unbounded

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked Brutal Legend a lot, up until the point where you had to protect the concert. Idk if I'm correct, it's been a long time since I played it, there were these concert bits and you had to like, protect the surrounding area or something like that. Man I hated those bits

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Can't Believe Dragon's Dogma Was Overlooked. Such A Great And Fantastically Fun Game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So either anime or turn base or worse anime turn base games bore

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dragons Crown is awesome. I've been playing it for a few days. It's like a modern day Golden Axe with a ton of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had no idea there is an Aquaplus fighting game.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed playing ps3 ckmpared to my ps4 games,,,icannot believe it all the games in ps3 i enjoyed than ps4 games,,,,ps4 hames they want to put the games like darks souls dick and bloodborne crap

    ReplyDelete
  16. iam pc guy and only gamer in my family. i just bought old ps2 to make my family play game together and stuff and its kinda work. i plan to buy ps3 soon, play minecraft in one couch seem very fun. and i like this channel, unlike most of console channel that always pick FPS game. and btw im afraid of ylod issues

    ReplyDelete
  17. New gaming channel is starting Tonight!!!! Check it out on YouTube N&H Guardians of the gamers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your review of Brutal Legend makes me want to play this game, huge metal fan too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post