High Kill Solo Vs Squads Full Game (Fortnite Chapter 2 Ps4 Controller) If you enjoyed, please like and subscribe Make sure to use the code KINGJOE83 in the item store.
Which controller does he use wireless or wired? And if wired of which company? And does his controller consists of extra buttons? Please if somebody can tell
No wonder he got a high kill game because ps4 only has bots Xbox is better
ReplyDeleteOng he’s a god at this
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/F7NGuvhrXZk this ones cray
ReplyDeleteSaludame por fa
ReplyDeleteWhich controller does he use wireless or wired? And if wired of which company? And does his controller consists of extra buttons? Please if somebody can tell
ReplyDeleteAnyone wants to join my clan? *currently recruiting *
ReplyDeleteRip your fingers
ReplyDeleteAny pubg fans here? 😁😁😁😁🥰🥰🥰
ReplyDelete♥️Use Code KINGJOE83
ReplyDelete#Ad
use code KINGJOE83
ReplyDeletePlease can you subscribe to me I want to reach as many subscribers as I can
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to but if you do Thank you
hacker saleeee
ReplyDeleteBravo bravo
ReplyDeleteHow does every1 wlde have an epic even noobs
ReplyDeleteKing Joe I want y to do a face reveal
ReplyDeleteJust comment my videos and give your epic and your in
ReplyDeleteAimbot
ReplyDeleteKing joe is a gooood
ReplyDeletehey dude you're fucking nice playing, I just recently started playing and you motivate me, how much you already play fortnite?
ReplyDeletePs4 is trash
ReplyDelete牛逼
ReplyDeleteThat last kill tho 😭
ReplyDelete7:03 hahaha
ReplyDeleteReally good job!
ReplyDeleteBtw if anyone want to play with me, im : gepy paw
Im french but i can speak english (a little bit lmao) very good mood :D
Ορεο βίντεο κάνε κιαλα τέτοια βιντεα
ReplyDeleteIt's really good
ReplyDeletePls sub to me I’m almost at 1k
ReplyDeleteSo cool
ReplyDeletePost a Comment