Hill Climb Racing for Android and iOS



Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fingersoft.hillclimb
iPhone / iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id564540143.

35 Comments

  1. It brings back my memories and also..........................








    2019 anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad that now this game is unplayable piece of shit because of fucking stutters on new devices

    ReplyDelete
  3. To hraju taky ale moc se mi to nevede kde to hraješ já na počítači

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update OS and iOS Hill Climb Racing 1.40.0 (251)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Развод на деньги 💰 240000 разработчики отжали с карты

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy britaday hill climb racing and fingersoft

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want them to add a ghost train vheicle to the game and the picture of the ghost train in either haunted or ragonock pls do that fingersoft

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait. I want these to the Hill climb racing:
    Garbage truck and junkyard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a bunch of Hill Climb Racing videos on my channel. Love this game :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is a very addictive game. I got almost 10 milion coins and bought a 4x4 super diesel and upgraded all of it's parts to the maximum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm. A Baja Buggy and sewers are added. Please add them

    ReplyDelete
  12. please add a bugatti veyron that costs 10 million because its so fast and add a new stage as the raceway where nascars race on. please make a update like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post