How Microsoft plans something different with the next Xbox



Through various interviews and news clips, Microsoft has somewhat outlined its plans for the next generation of Xbox and games. Let’s dive into the subject.
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv.

21 Comments

  1. Planning something different? You mean selling folks a PC with Xbox branding? 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once they take out the disc drive, the second hand market will die and the price of games will never become reasonable over time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you downloaded load games on SSD drive how would it be for me then in any console

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit they actually got the Xbox design almost on the spot in the picture wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you guys were super close to the design that's insane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Single player games are where it's at! I love getting deep into a strong narrative that can cause some emotional feedback and game altering decisions that you can make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture y'all used was perfect cause the Xbox Series X looks just like it except for the colors but you even got that it may look like a p.c tower so kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just predicted that the next Xbox was going to be a tower.
    And you got it right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Microsoft how is it in 2019-2020 you don't have the capability to play together with someone at your house using the same console with controller NUMBER 2!!!!!!! WHY ONLY WAY TO PLAY TOGETHER IS ONLINE SEPARATE CONSOLES YOU MONEY GRABBING NERDS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Gameranx: I like to hear what your position on Backward compatibility, I've been lucky enough to have all the version of XBox and PS consoles. I very rarely trade in games with the thought I will revisit/replay them at some point. So why hasn't Sony/Microsoft figured out that all their game console release should be backward giving us the opportunity to play any game from the previous console. I do realize that part of this is a profit issue. However for has many console as both companies sell with each new upgrade, give us a little brake, the price on these game of 40,50 and 60 a pop with decrease value in a very shortly after release. A little free backward compatibility would hurt the industry at all. . Just a thought. Looking to hear you response. Thank for making these great review. v/r KnightShadow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So your premise, is that....
    Microsoft is not just focused on #1 particular demographics (NOT RACIAL BS) just interest including.
    - Movies
    -Gaming
    -Streaming
    Etc....
    Ok now I know why so many people aka the NO LIVES who play games on a day to day premise did not like the Xbox one. Simply because it had failed to meet the interest of one group of people.

    TBH, I love Xbox and I have dedicated myself and my beliefs on only buying America products. But moving away from the fact that Microsoft who makes Xbox is “American”, the system fits me in a variety of ways. One of course being; gaming and the other entertainment like streaming. I use Xbox rather then my Blue-Ray player or tv to stream Hulu and Netflix as it’s just easier to control and operate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bruh,the actual Console has literally the same dimensions as the real one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They gonna call it the xbox 180

    ReplyDelete
  14. They aren't gonna put their secrets out for their competition to see yet. Come on people.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Microsoft is saying with the two quotes where you think they're going in a circle is that the hardware won't matter there will be two different Xboxes what will matter is how many to sell because it would only increase the network because of the OS

    ReplyDelete
  16. This channel deserves more subscribers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I have my 11 minutes back now?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post