How not to build a PC - the Verge of Awful Computers



I feel like it doesn't need a description. Watch the video because it was one of the worst construction videos I have seen since learning computer construction ...

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment and if you like the content that I put in, a like and a subscription helps me enormously for my confidence because for the moment, I don't know if the content that I do is useful to all.

Let me know any videos you would like to see in the future!

Here is my link to the discord server that you should leave me a message or come talk to me by voice chat for longer questions or if you are just looking for advice / assistance on your computer building experience :)

Discord: https://discord.gg/dxbrRYP

And subscribe to see more content like this!

Social networks:

https://www.twitter.com/kristoferyee

https://www.instagram.com/kristoferyee

https://www.twitch.tv/kristoferyee.

31 Comments

  1. IF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS HIS FAVORITE GAME THEN WHY DIDNT HE BUY ANY STARTING ITEMS LIKE WTF??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only built one computer but I didn't make any of these mistakes on mine. Everything I learned came from YouTube. Like come on, if I could teach myself anyone can. Especially the verge

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all you are all wrong... we must put the ram inside the psu so we get better multitasking performance... after that you should install steam in your cpu because here it will run way faster than that grandfather m.2

    ReplyDelete
  4. What experience do you have building gaming computers?


    This Guy: Yes, Swiss Army Knife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the thermal paste over flowed on to the Mobo. Lol I can't believe this had a sponsor. I could have built that computer better with my eyes closed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learn to calm down. It like you going to have a baby. Dude

    ReplyDelete
  7. I built my first pc in under an hour 😂😅 but I did spend 2 years watching pc videos before 😅

    ReplyDelete
  8. wallmart : write that down, write that down

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kris I was more confused than you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont even know how to build a pc but this shits hilarious and apparently that kid fucked up alot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bruh why y’all roasting him Ik he messed up but cmon leave the man alone don’t shame him he tried and he probably realized the criticism he got from everyone😔🤧

    ReplyDelete
  12. He probably uses a 240 hz monitor but his 10 year old hdmi cable only supports 75 hz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at his hands when he is playing league of legends!!! Like what?? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm would rather buy a pc from Walmart than buy his.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Somebody just ate

    Off of a plate

    The part where is throws up is at

    9:38

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your channel but I think you were being a little mean to the guy I mean he was just doing what he thought was right

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a league fan so ... anyone notice when playing bot lane yasuo ...he has no items ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know i've only built 2 ground up pc's and i cant be talkin'. But that was disgusting!!! I CAN DO A BETTER JOB THAN THAT STILL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can someone explain the ram thing? Never built a pc but I'm curious

    ReplyDelete
  20. I knew what a IO shield was way before I built my first PC

    ReplyDelete
  21. You can’t build the pc without the Swiss Army knife 😉

    ReplyDelete
  22. I literally just built my first gaming pc and I think I could still build it better then this guy😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post