How to Backup and Install PS3 Games on HAN | eHow.co.uk PKG Installation for PS3Xploit v3



So you have a PS3, you just finished configuring HAN on it, now what? It's time to install games! This tutorial will walk you through the process of taking your PS3 game from a Blu-ray disc, converting it to a compatible PKG system, resigning the package, and installing the game on your console. This assumes that you have already installed HAN on your PS3 and that you have obtained your ACT and IDPS files, otherwise you will have to follow the tutorial linked below in the description which explains everything and will prepare you to follow this tutorial.

Although many games work with this method, several other games will require more complicated installations or will not work. The game being installed must have at least 1 patch available for it to be considered a title that you can install. On top of that, I have had several games to work using this method while other games have given me errors or black screens. For this reason, I really don't recommend going with HAN and installing games like this if you have access to a CFW compatible PS3. If this is your only option, be warned that you may not have a guaranteed success rate with your gaming facilities.

# PS3Jailbreak # PS3HAN # PS3Xploit

This video was produced with Fair Use in mind and was created as an educational medium.

--------------------

Buy a PS3 from here! (Affiliate links):

Phat PS3:
Amazon - http://geni.us/HS8EozJ
eBay - https://ebay.to/2Ne8R1I

Slim PS3:
Amazon - http://geni.us/zmm9gM
eBay - https://ebay.to/2NMIKMh

Super Slim PS3:
Amazon - http://geni.us/ffZEs
eBay - https://ebay.to/2Q63bpi

Video material that I use:
United States - https://www.amazon.com/shop/mrmario2011
United Kingdom - https://www.amazon.co.uk/shop/mrmario2011

--------------------

Downloads and links!

How to Install HAN on Any PS3 on Firmware 4.84 |
https://youtu.be/Yg5CRsBCpn8

How to activate on PSN using lower firmware:
https://youtu.be/Lvpp4MPxdFw

How to Install PKG / RAP Games on HAN | Wiki PS3Xploit v3 RIF Activation Tutorial
https://youtu.be/uIBMAe_d0yQ

CFW2OFW compatibility list:
http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/CFW2OFW_Compatibility_List

Download of the CFW2OFW assistant:
https://github.com/friendlyanon/CFW2OFW-Helper/releases

Download PS3Xploit Resigner:
https://github.com/PS3Xploit/PS3xploit-resigner/releases

Download the PKG link editor:
http://www.psx-place.com/resources/pkg-linker-v1-0-scan-and-serve-packages-to-ps3-from-pc.630/

PS3 Generate LIC.DAT download:
https://mega.nz/#!kZ1lVKaQ!DvTAJx1b5hgpNRZd2ZojzwDbX1rfMr5dXLpRtKSS7jw

make-backup-pkg Download:
https://mega.nz/#!tItlRIwL!L6vrqgRpS0-RNH07hEcMxEhj1jihcZwRo094CfWvKgs

--------------------

Social media and more!

Discord: https://Discord.Me/MrMario2011
Merch: https://teespring.com/mrmario2011
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MrMario2011
Second channel: http://www.youtube.com/iPsychozoa
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MrMario2011
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MrMario2011
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/MrMario2011
Google+: https://plus.google.com/+MrMario2011/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/MrMario2011

--------------------

Song information
Artist: pyama
Song: 198X
Soundcloud: literalbagoftrash
Link: https://soundcloud.com/literalbagoftrash

--------------------

All the links specifically listed as affiliate links give me a small monetary reward without additional costs and without influence on the content. .

33 Comments

  1. Bro, is there any way of transferring game pkg files above 4gb through usb by splitting or something because my pc dosen't have a ethernet port.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do sign and install pkgs on CFW? I can't find info anywhere! I have no act and adsp files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homebrew and more is now possible thanks to PS3HEN! This is much better and easier to use than HAN, tutorial here: https://youtu.be/z7N9m89mMFU

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I started making the packages the thing just had a stream of 1 gigantic number, any solutions for that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. on ps3xploit part when i click on resign windows its says no .rap files found please help ! im stuck there !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got all the way to the end and when i get to 5% on the game it say “And air occurred during the download operation (80023324)” :( what did i do wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can someone help I keep copying my game and it says split how do I make it not split and every time I load my game it brings up a black screen and freezes please help):

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello
    i have a problem when downloading the game on ps3 using PKGLinker
    when it reach about 6% it says "An error occurred during the download operation." (80023324)
    any idea? is it game file problem or internet or?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does this method work on PS3HEN as well?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you make a video of ssl injection on xploit I can’t seem to figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty sure you get the "Could not delete" error because you ran the program as Administrator in a folder that the system doesn't own. Try it without the Admin access and see what happens. The file seems to come out fine without the need for Admin access.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FYI:
    If you are using an antivirus , your antivirus might make a false positive and will quarantine makepkg1.exe so make sure to make it an exception so your av doesn’t do anything with it Q!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everyone is going to want to stop at the pakage Linker part. Forget all that and just got to the HEN installation. Install HEN and the Multiman for HEN. Then just use Multiman's FTP server and Filezilla on your PC to upload all your games and packages to HDD0/GAMES or HDD0/packages folders.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CFW20FW Helper v13 give an error like this BLES02127 is not compatible, but this could be untrue, because there was an error detected
    i don't know what to do i need help

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi all First of all thanks to Mr Mario Great specific and Perfect job all the best


    Can any one some of the games that would work with hen on cehc3001 !! i know we got a list here linked by MR Mario But if the game is compatible and i am luck then i find out that other way i am unlucky the game was not updates :(
    So a list from those who did install games on ps3 4.84 Hen Would be Appreciated

    Good Luck All

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everytime i go to download the game from the server i get an error during the download operation

    ReplyDelete
  17. If it's not on the compatibility list, does that mean I can't play it even if I have the disc, or that I just can't install the PKG?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you get mods with Han like mod menus with any game or some?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Does this work on hen?❤🔥

    ReplyDelete
  20. i cant find any skate 3 can any one send me a link

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did all that but when I download the game via pkglinker, I get an error 80711008 always on 62%.. Do anyone know something to help me?

    ReplyDelete
  22. what if I want to install a PS1 game?

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey there, when im run cfw2ofw v13 helper in admin, then it loads up, then it crashes then only the patch folder comes up, can you please help me mr mario

    ReplyDelete
  24. my europe version of the last of us just gives me a blackscreen im on han 4.84 but hen is enabled please help

    ReplyDelete
  25. not working for me, only the data is there after i instal package list.pkg.
    i bet if i delete anything else i have the same shit is gonna happen like package list.......
    man nothing works in the first run always hours/days of work and still didnt play shit. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  26. u cant put games larger than 4gb on the usb stick because its fat32 so even if u have a big usb drive it wont work so network is your only option

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for the in-depth tutorial! easy to follow and you pretty much adressed every question I had in your video. I subscribed :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Only gave me two pkg files, game an patch. No license pkg. No mention of it either in the cmd.exe window.. damn.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think no need this tutorial anymore as now we have multiman...:) but its nice video

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post