How to capture consoles, cameras and iOS with Elgato and Streamlabs OBS - Feat. Randomfrankp



Want to experience live streaming and video capture? It's easier than you think! Take a quick crash course with Randomfrankp because it shows you everything you need to create professional looking content.

▼ Follow Randomfrankp:

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/randomfrankp
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/randomfrankp

▼ Follow Elgato Gaming:

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/elgatogaming
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/elgatogaming
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/elgatogaming
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/elgatogaming.

24 Comments

  1. How ddid you connect the the xbox, 4k60 and the computer together. Can I use streamlabs if I am streaming directly from my xbox 1x??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I wanna record and stream with my streaming pc, then play the game on my gaming pc. Which capture card should I get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't we just use a screen mirroring software for mobile devices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible to record audio from 3 different microphones with the elgato gaming capture software?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey man! i just tried playing pub g mobile through pc using elgato hd60. i cant get my audio to work. whenever we start a in game party the game audio just stops. cant hear nothing. but if i am just playing by myself the audio is all good. I be thankful if u help me with this please

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you can record consoles with Cam Link?

    Also, will you guys make Screen Link for Android?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im using HD60 and I seem to get milliseconds of input lag which won’t allow me to play fortnite comfortably. Is there anything I can do to prevent this ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude the way he says his name is so irritating
    Like i unsubbed from his channel for this specific reason and now he's on here ._.
    Nah miss me with that cheezy crap

    ReplyDelete
  9. so if u have a camcorder and connect your elgato cam link to it will it work as a webcam

    ReplyDelete
  10. One day i will have a elgato for capture my gameplays... one day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Using Xbox one x with Elgato with a splitter on a 4k monitor is the only way to play in 4k while recording in 1080p. If you plug the hd60s directly into the Xbox one x, there will be some lag and quality will decrease

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post