How to change the name of the package in Android Studio!



In this video, I show you how to change the package name of your Android app in Android Studio. Android Studio doesn't make it simple, but it can be done!

Crazy Taxi Driver source code: http://www.chupamobile.com/android-full-games/crazy-taxi-driver-6272.

16 Comments

  1. Thank you thank you thank you
    I have been trying to change the name for 1 day now you really helped me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you brother, you are awsome... you helped me alot... :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. help i can't find the clean project

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Delite 3 folders" a murrain on you stupid baster, i want to u die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Where do I find the package name? Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot. It seems it's working well. I searched the whole web and only this video helped me. You deserve a like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ! Very good explained :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bro what is the package name how do i find it???!?!? i want to create a new app

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was pretty useful u saved me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you man, this helped me a lot a lot a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey your method is perfect but i wanna change the module name as well How to change that.I mean i tested my app on my device and it shows previous name .The name of my app is converter and suppose i want to change it into hello but i checked on my device and the app name still shows convert instead of hello what to do ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post