In this video, I will show you how to configure Retroarch "EMULATORS" on your cheap android tv box.
List of biographies - http://www.lakka.tv/doc/BIOSes/
Getting started with Retro Arch- https://www.libretro.com/index.php/getting-started-with-retroarch/
https://www.emuparadise.me
▼ WOULD YOU LIKE TO DONATE TO MY CHAIN?
http://bit.ly/2gy2ffr
▼ Amazon Links-
MadCatz CTRL controller - http://amzn.to/2kayY7z
Android box that I use on video - http://amzn.to/2iM2fsU
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission. .
Can i use my sd card witch is full of roms ?
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
ReplyDeleteExactly what I needed.
There are some Retroarch configurations that put all your games into a "horizontal cycle".
Is there a way to load existing configuration files into the software to get different "start up looks"?
Thanks again.
Subscribed.
Hey ETA Prime.
ReplyDeletethis video was great. never in a million years i would've thought this could work. i'm currently using a Formula z7+ and its working just fine, not even having to make the adjustments you made. but i have three questions
1/ can i just run the games from my external hard drive ?
2/ i'm not getting any sound, can you assist ?
3/ i cant seem to get psx to run. main file was located, but the two files are not found.
What Android Tv Box Would You Most Recommend ???
ReplyDeleteIs this A Good Android Tv Box To Get ???
ReplyDeleteSo I can’t see the ‘menu toggle gamepad combo’ setting. They’ve changed the menus and now all I can find is press f1 or the retro arch button to return to menu. Which you can’t do with a gamepad. Anyone know how to exit to menu with just a pad?
ReplyDeleteAre the steps same for Mibox S?
ReplyDeleteIts brought my gaming experience back to life. Xaind sleena, bomb jack, daytona usa, circus charlie ... all work like clock work with retro arch. I'm a happy man
ReplyDeleteCan you do tutorial on how to setup PS1 Core on retro arch ? Ofcourse for TV Boxes.
ReplyDeleteAnyone can help me how to setup sega saturn on android tv ?
ReplyDeletecan xiaomi mi box s handle drastic ds?
ReplyDeletethank you very much!!!very helpful tutorial! cheers from Italy <3
ReplyDeleteJust a heads up for anyone attempting to make an emulator box out of OTT TV BOX 4X CPU 4X GPU ANDRIOD TV BOX, it doesn't work, it wont even run NES games without slowdown and audio chop. Although it did work with my wired USB-controller from logitec :p at least that's something.
ReplyDeleteES File explorer has been removed from the Play Store.
ReplyDeleteHi from fans from Greece, new tutorial pls, it is not the same with the new box's (tanix, mecool km9, xiaomi) thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you soooooo much, I have been asking all over YouTube how to change the U.I. in Retro Arch. Problem solved!
ReplyDeleteAnyone having trouble getting thumbnails to load?
ReplyDeleteIve downloaded through RA, manually and put them on usb stick, made sure the directories are correct, enabled boxarts in settings.
Im at a loss, do you think it could be due to my tv im running it on, 2016 Sony Bravia?
Sorry for my english... could someone please to write me what button(s) were be pressed to get back menu from game? timecode 10:18
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. I have had the samd box for years and finally i can use this in my living room to play my favorite arcade & Sega games. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteHow do you set up a keyboard.. Wanted to play chuckie egg on spectrum and it's asking to press a keys..?
ReplyDeletesorry but your info is too good. im gonna have to sub...haha
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing in order to set up Retroarch you need to first defeat Batman and Superman at the same time all while using one arm.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Retroarch.
Still doesn't play playstation GAMES
ReplyDeleteDoes controller works?
ReplyDeleteMerci pour ces astuces !!!
ReplyDeleteRegarding saving progress: be sure to "Close content" from the menu after each session. The save file is ONLY WRITTEN after doing so.
ReplyDeleteMy controller works with ALL my other apps but not with RetroArch. Does that make sense? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteCan you make a video about how to use happy chick emulator?
ReplyDeleteConfirmed that Logitech F310 controller works.
ReplyDeleteI stopped using Es file explorer amid security concerns about it. Have been using Solid explorer since and it's pretty much the same thing only more secure.... I'm lead to believe.
ReplyDeleteI followed you tutorial very strictly, but on my nvidia shield Retroarch won't display my games in categories after scanning the directory. I have only 5 SNES games and I can only start them by using the Load Content option. When I scan the directory i see the notification that the games are detected.
ReplyDeleteI have an android tv box I bought online from a tech store in Arizona with all the nes snes and Genesis games on it already. Cost me around 130. But I love it. Plays great with 2 wireless USB controllers. It uses arc browser as the front end. Check out Mankero tech if you don't know how or don't want to bother making one yourself.
ReplyDeletea ps3 controller worked for my A95X
ReplyDeleteNo need for buying a cheap mediaplayer, next buying a controller.. Buy a good package, that's a mediaplayer with controller in once, specially created for playing games! Nvidea shield tv "awesomeness" 😎
ReplyDeleteJust wondering why when I got done scanning the rom directories, retroarch did not categories my emulators on the right side on the main screen. The only one that got categories is the nes? Any help on this is greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeletefor those who use an android phone, the process is kinda the same. I tried it on my old Samsung galaxy s3 and it worked like a charm. Thanks ETA!
ReplyDeleteI'm just getting a black screen with every game...
ReplyDeleteMy minix box wont read the roms on my sd card. Any idea why? i can see them in es file explorer but not in retroarch.
ReplyDeletei'm having problems getting my colecovision and msx ,msx2 and intellvision working - what rom format do they need to be in?
ReplyDeleteomg thank you this helps so much
ReplyDeleteAny specs on this box you're using?
ReplyDeleteAny work around on using any input to navigate menu after fresh install? I can’t get anywhere . Tried keyboard , Bluetooth controller. Not sure what I can do
ReplyDeleteHi, I managed to run retroarch fine with an m16 tv box and booting from a lakka Sd card, however after installing netflix and watching a couple series, the tv box doesn´t boot anymore into retroarch. Do you know if there is any config that can I change which is turned on or off when downloading netflix app into the tv box?
ReplyDeleteRip emuparidice
ReplyDeleteThis video has been immensely helpful in setting up RetroArch on my Stream+ Android TV. I tried a few controllers purchased at local Electronics retailer that were useless, and expensive, and I began to believe it was the Stream+. I finally purchased a $13 controller that although looked exactly the same as one I tried earlier, specifically said worked with Android TV, and Fire TV. It paired immediately and began following your video step by step, and within 15 minutes was playing NES, and SNES games perfectly. Thank you so much ! You have saved me many grey hairs.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment