Please like, share and subscribe
Connect any Android mobile / tablet to the PS4 controller
Hi guys, this is iTech Technologies, I'm Hamza Javed
I hope you enjoy my video if you have any questions or suggestions about this video, please comment below
Thanks for watching and please subscribe to my channel and hit the bell icon for more videos like this
Best monitors to play PS4 / Xbox
Monitor IPS UHD LG 27UK650-W 4K https://amzn.to/2Dunx8m
BenQ GW2480 flicker-free monitor https://amzn.to/2D9bZqe
ASUS ROG Strix 27 '' Curved Game Monitor https://amzn.to/2qzvlxl
BenQ ZOWIE eSports Gaming Monitor https://amzn.to/2RGWBFv
Alienware AW2518Hf Monitor https://amzn.to/2Fea06J
Contact me on
PLAYSTATION ID Hamza123speak
Instagram;
https://www.instagram.com/hamza.speak/
https: //www.facebook.com/hamza.javed ...
Video credits📸
Made with iPhone 5C📱
Software; Filmora💽
Music; Lost Sky by NCS🎵
iHope You like this video😃😃😃
#itechtechnologies.
Put it on. 75 speed
ReplyDeleteThank u that really helped
ReplyDeleteHow to get it out from this mode it dosent want to connect to ps 4 amymore
ReplyDeleteThis doesn't work on my device
ReplyDeleteDoes it work if I don't have a PlayStation 4?? I only have a controller
ReplyDeleteMy controller dosent flash?? It turns off if i hold down those 2 buttons??
ReplyDeleteThis actually worked thank you so much
ReplyDeleteANDWOID DEVIE
ReplyDeleteDOESNT WORK!!!
ReplyDeleteIt only connects for about 0.0001 seconds then says unable to connect to wireless controller
ReplyDeleteMy teacher says the same things as you
ReplyDeleteIt is not real he is joking
ReplyDeleteNot every device exzpeccialy Samsung tablet ELITE or more
ReplyDeleteThanks man! By the way, I'm stealing your phrase "super perfect"
ReplyDeleteAnd how to disconnect?
ReplyDeleteIt's fake, it's a Frickin RECORDED game.
ReplyDeleteThanks bro!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about your accent but this is all I hear fahdhsgwjdvshans vs gdjajdhdjajdhajdhsncudhdbgd
ReplyDeleteAzina sicarim ipne
ReplyDeleteHow do you turn off the controller
ReplyDeleteHow I can't do it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSpeak English u Hindi ducker
ReplyDeleteWow it worked
ReplyDeletePost a Comment