How to Download and Play Wii Games for FREE! 2020 update
This is an update video and will be the last video I will make on the Wii, unless you want a video on how to get Gamecube games on Wii. I hope I answered you 100% in this video!
Learn how to get FREE Wii U games HERE:
https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = zRbJW ...
How to get FREE virtual console games!
https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = _1frn ...
WARNING: I do not assume any responsibility for what happens to your Wii if it does not work.
How to install USB Loader GX:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjI2cOGNb8A
How to install Homebrew Channel:
https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = m70dC ...
WBFS Manager 3.0
64 bit:
http: //it.ccm.net/download/scaricare -...
32 bit:
http: //it.ccm.net/download/scaricare -...
WinRar:
https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0
BitTorrent:
www.bittorrent.com/downloads
uTorrent:
www.utorrent.com/downloads/win
Where can I get Wii games? Click here:
http://www.portalroms.com/en
Let me know if it worked for you and as always if you have any
Questions you can contact me about:
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/JakDaxter_.
Does this work with Gamecube games?
ReplyDeletedid you use a usb or a sd card?
ReplyDeleteI hope u have the winrar license
ReplyDeleteDoes it have to be free
ReplyDeletePlease answer
Now every time I load my wii games I can’t get back into my flash to add gc games
ReplyDelete2020 anyone?
ReplyDeleteI can't play games cuz when i open the game on wii the screen turns black and goes to wii menu. I don't know but it can be cuz my wii is 4.3E (europe) version and the game is from another contry. I try this on another wii cuz i can't homebrew my wii. Pls help me with this
ReplyDeleteu can simply copy them rom is usb and run in usb loader
ReplyDeleteCan I put the file on an empty disk and play it
ReplyDeletei followed every step, but my wii cant find the game
ReplyDelete404 not found
ReplyDeleteIm here in 2020 so I an superior.
ReplyDeleteJust so people know, u can use your SD card to read wii games if you are using wiiflow
ReplyDeleteBro my game loads till the loading screen in game but when I select to actually load the world it stays black could u help pls ?
ReplyDeletedoes anyone know if your existing data (say you had a game on a disc but it broke the game or you had a mii you want to use) does it transfer to the game?
ReplyDeleteUsb loader gx only worked 4 times for me. Since then, whenever I start a game, a black screen will show up and my wii is softlocked. If i look for the files on the usb using my computer, they have disappeared and I have to put them back to my usb with wii backup manager, which takes really long. After this has pappened a vew times I relly went insane. I even tried to reset the usb loader gx settings but it didn't change anything. By the way, I had to reset the settings after I had installed usb loader gx because it had the same problem as now. What is wrong with usb loader gx???
ReplyDeleteCan I use sd-card instead of usb?
ReplyDeletecan you use an emulator?
ReplyDeleteHey I used your tutorial way back to put Some games on my Wii and it worked amazingly! But now I want to add Some games, but I can’t use my HDD unless I format it. Would this wipe away all my old games and my progress in them and if so, is there a way to keep those older games?
ReplyDeleteHey I tried to follow your guide but once I opened WBSF program I didn’t manage to format the usb...What can I do? Can I use a sd or a cd instead of a usb?
ReplyDeleteme
ReplyDeleteThanx it’s worked 😍
ReplyDelete3:12
ReplyDeletethanks so much i tried using wii back up manager and it didnt work so i used this method and its alot more simple and it worked
ReplyDeleteMy Wii stil 3.4U but Hacked and i dont know softmod or hardmod.. I play game from burned DVD. All i want is upgrade to 4.3U firmware? Is it safe for me do update via internet in 2019? Will it brick my Wii or just have to "re-hack"?
ReplyDeleteAnd why do we need Bit torrent...
ReplyDeleteBut how do I download the games
ReplyDeleteyou could have fucking said at the start that you need an sd card
ReplyDeleteWho still plays wii in 2020 tho?
ReplyDeleteCan I use laptop
ReplyDeleteYou can do it with just an SD Card; all you need is Wii Flow and a wbfs repository
ReplyDeleteCan you download the games on the home menu
ReplyDeleteis this safe to do on my main computer?
ReplyDeleteHow can I get games in PAL region?
ReplyDeleteWhat do i do if i want to put more than 1 game on my usb stick because i need to format it again before i can use it but if i do that i will lose all the data i put on it
ReplyDeletei Cant find and roms
ReplyDeletecan u help me with my problem? i try to download from that website but i cant open the map and the map is only 24 kb. what do i do?
ReplyDeleteCan someone help me? In the website he mentioned when I download the files it is only one file with the .torrent extension?
ReplyDeleteCan u do this with GameCube games on the wii?
ReplyDeletewbfs manager wont format my drive, says there is an error, any hep please
ReplyDeleteWent on this site and there seems that there is no way to download, do I have to create an account, anybody have any answers ?
ReplyDeleteis it safe to download roms from the internet? i’m scared LOL i’m not trying to get Spectrum to send me letters again. I’ve never had problems when downloading roms for emulators, so is this safe?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment