#RushWars new supercell game now available for iOS and Android!
💜NEW NYTEFISH MERCH LINK http://bit.ly/32iCS4L
💜SNAP BACKS & MUGS https://nyte.live/merch?sl=176
💜GFUEL The new cans use the 'NYTE' CODE https://gfuel.ly/2lMIofI
IntoTheAm Shirts I wear- 10% off http://bit.ly/32iCS4L
I STREAM HERE https://twitch.tv/nickatnyte_tv or http://nyte.live
Nickatnyte2 PC GAME CHANNEL https://goo.gl/kJkhxp
💜NYTE COMMUNITY
Twitch live stream https://twitch.tv/nickatnyte_tv
Most recent Nyte video https://goo.gl/aMVgBT
Become a Nickatnyte member https://goo.gl/6JXGAA
Mismatch Server https://discordapp.com/invite/nyte
Nickatnyte https://goo.gl/d6U7sn
Nickatnyte2 https://goo.gl/kJkhxp
Nyte Twitter https://goo.gl/cRvsUg
Nick's Instagram https://goo.gl/EpZ2st
Nickatnyte Merch https://goo.gl/N4vQmn
How to Download RUSH WARS Beta iOS / Android Before Global Launch
💜NYTE PLAYLISTS
Clash Royale Videos http://bit.ly/clashroyalevideos
PUBG Mobile and PUBG videos http://bit.ly/pubgmobilevids
Fortnite and Fortnite Mobile videos http://bit.ly/fortnitevidz
Brawl Stars videos http://bit.ly/brawlstarsvids
Clash of Clans videos http://bit.ly/ClashofClansNewVids
Boom Beach Videos http://bit.ly/BoomBeachNewVids
Mobile game videos (Android / iOS) http://bit.ly/MoreMobileGames
SIGN UP #nickatnyte today for #MobileGames trends and tons of gameplay reveals - https://goo.gl/d6U7sn
I use and recommend TubeBuddy to all aspiring YouTuber and Streamers. The Chrome app and extension provides tools like video SEO, productivity, search rankings, tags and keyword optimizations to make sure your videos reach the most people! Here is my personal referral link that you can use to support my channel: https://www.tubebuddy.com/nyte.
Wow i had it and bought gems and didn’t update it and i wanted to transfer gems and i got into my canadian account but it seems they removed it from the appstore
ReplyDeleteThis won’t work for rush wars. As soon as you get into the American region the in app purchase screen in Rush wars will be gone. You won’t be able to buy any.
ReplyDeleteAnyone know how to get gems in the US store or how to get gems in the Canada store using U.S. currency???
ReplyDeleteI live in the U.S., was able to switch store on a new account to download it, I downloaded it, but I can't see the gems when I try and change country on the new account to pay.
Since it won't let me pay with an American Mastercard in the Canada store with U.S. currency or even see the gems options the U.S. store...
HOW ON EARTH WILL I EVER GET GEMS??
Wtf this is not rush wars
ReplyDeleteLink pls
ReplyDeleteis anyone hear to transfer gems?
ReplyDeleteI got it all set up but rush wars wasn’t on the App Store
ReplyDeleteWtf dude
ReplyDeleteyou cannot show something for android on an apple device
ReplyDeleteand where is android????
ReplyDeleteMine just says contact iTunes support to complete purchase ;-;
ReplyDeleteIt doesn’t say “create new account” for me
ReplyDeleteNice fake it doesnt work as always
ReplyDeleteSo our phone number and what not can be fake?
ReplyDeleteThis totally worked for me! The old instructions are still relevant. I've been playing the game for a few days now. It's super addicting. I'm trying to make more videos, but I get too focused on playing, haha
ReplyDeletei keep getting an error at the verification part
ReplyDeleteBruh he was tslkinf about clash royale
ReplyDeleteSupercell is harassing me and discriminating me
ReplyDeleteAnd added something in clash royal that offends me
ReplyDeleteWhat about andriod
ReplyDeleteIs anyone having a problem where they can not buy gems?????
ReplyDeleteOLD NYTE INTRO, Kickin it a little retro
ReplyDeleteRush wars really needs 6.0+ android device?
ReplyDeleteWait wait wait android guys I'm here to help uuuu!!!
ReplyDeleteDownload a VPN app and change VPN to Canada then go to accounts and make a new Google account (while making new account be sure that your VPN is connected)
After making a new account go to settings and clear data and clear cache of ur Play Store and sign in with the new account u made and then....
Search Rush Wars, download it and have fun!!!!
Sub to me for rush wars content
ReplyDeleteWhen is gobal launch?
ReplyDeleteFWI when you switch back to America for Rush Wars it does not give you the option to buy gems anymore. If you have any idea to help me, it would be much appreciatre.
ReplyDeleteMine just says sign in with existing Apple ID or cancel
ReplyDeleteWhat do I do if parental talk controls blocks changing my region or using a VPN?
ReplyDeletethe postal code isnt working for me
ReplyDeleteWhen they reales for everybody?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment