New Supercell Rush Wars game! How to download iOS / Android (any country) Currently launched in Australia, New Zealand and Canada. How to download worldwide. The release date for the global launch is not yet known!
‼ ️ LINKS‼ ️
Fake Canada Address https://www.fakeaddressgenerator.com/World/ca_address_generator
‼ ️ IF THE LINK DOES NOT WORK, SEARCH FOR “RUSH WARS” ON GOOGLE AND SEARCH FOR A GAME STORE LINK‼ ️ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.rush&hl= en_US
The new Supercell Rush Wars game is coming for iOS and Android! Launched for the first time on August 26, 2020 and worldwide launch coming soon! Build your headquarters (HQ), load the helicopter and off you go to find enemy gold mines!
RUSH WARS SOCIAL MEDIA:
YouTube: https: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-q ...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rushwars
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rushwars/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rushwars/.
Dosent work
ReplyDeleteTHANK LATER ME! ALSO PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION, IVE PROVIDED SOME HELP INCASE THE LINK DONT WORK
ReplyDelete>Official Merch https://teespring.com/stores/havoc-gaming
>Twitter https://twitter.com/HavocGaming_YT
>Instagram https://www.instagram.com/havocgaming_yt/
>Snapchat - hav0cgaming
I click the link and did both things and they dont work the link said ITEM not found
ReplyDeleteI got 10000 gems for free
ReplyDeleteWell it dident work ;(
ReplyDeletenah nothing work whit vpn and stuff
ReplyDeleteI switched to Canada in iOS and still not able to download
ReplyDeleteRush wars isn’t in the applestore
ReplyDeleteI did it and it still says "this item isn't available in your country
ReplyDeleteIs there something I'm doing wrong? I did everything you said EVERYTHING and nothing worked.
ReplyDeleteGuess I wont get 10,000 gems in Clash Royale
:(
im try to log in with my email but it dont work and fake e-mails ar bad
ReplyDeleteI did everything with the Canada I don’t have Apple Music and I can’t find it
ReplyDeleteIt doesn’t work anymore if you use Apple Music cause it doesn’t tell you “create account” it just tells you “use existing account”
ReplyDeleteIt still says that the app is not available in my country. By the way this is my recently created email and I live in Germany and have no idea how to get the game now. Pls help anyone.
ReplyDeleteCan I go back to my original account after I download the game?
ReplyDeleteThx God your Alive thank you so much i life in belgium and now i can play RUSH WARS
ReplyDeleteIt says my account is not valid in the Canada store :/
ReplyDeleteEdit: I got it. Make sure to switch the region in the App Store and also your Apple ID in settings.
Plz help it said your account is not valid switch to us to continue HELP I WANT TO PLAY
ReplyDeleteI cannot do it non of the payment methods are valid
ReplyDeleteChanged my region to Canada and I’m on the Canada App Store nut rush wars is not on it
ReplyDeleteAm I the only one who can’t find it on the App Store? (I’m in Britain)
ReplyDeleteSUPERCELL is killing the game now.
ReplyDeleteis it too late to do it now
ReplyDeleteI did everything but rush wars isn’t in the App Store 😐
ReplyDeleteCan someone help me cuz if i start rush wars it only Download to 50% then nothing happens
ReplyDeleteIt keeps asking me for a credit card then when I put it in it says not valid then when I press none it still doesn’t allow me to go next
ReplyDeletei set my vpn to canada and when i click the link in the bio it say it is unavailble in ur country
ReplyDeleteTyyyyy So much i want to play Mario Kart tour but it’s illegal in Belgium but because of you I can play it :)))
ReplyDeleteStill says it's not available in my country. Im on Android
ReplyDeleteOMG
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU SO MUCH IT WORKED
Thanks dude
ReplyDeleteWhat do you do if you have $.42 on your account and it won’t let you change this to work could you have money on your account
ReplyDeleteIt didn’t work the Canada address didn’t work
ReplyDeleteMine says this app is incompatible with your device ;-;
ReplyDeleteYou got a subscriber! You are so funny lmao, really positive dude and I really like that.
ReplyDeleteDo I need to keep my VPN turned on everytime I play the game?
ReplyDeleteDosent work
ReplyDeletethx great vide man it works
ReplyDeleteYour
ReplyDeleteA legend!!!! I come from the uk so yea no chance of it coming to us soon.
this bullshit doesnt work
ReplyDeleteVideo existing
ReplyDeleteMe: Wait. Thats illegal
My game stuck on 50 /0
ReplyDeleteI have 1 NOK on my account so i can’t switch country. Any help?
ReplyDeleteFor me work whit the iCloud and I made the fake account
ReplyDeleteThe game is ass
ReplyDeleteDoes ot work for all phone Because it says my Device is not compatible
ReplyDeleteWell I suck and it didn't work even if I clicked on it ;-;
ReplyDeleteEdit: It works but it says "Account creating is disabled for your region (19)" please help :(
I went to the link and it still didn't work, and I did everything step by step
ReplyDeletePost a Comment