How to install and configure the bios and roms of the Reicast Dreamcast emulator on an Android phone, a tablet, an Android TV console Madcatz Mojo TV
This video is for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission. .
If you change any of the options it will crash.
ReplyDeleteThis doesn't work the same anymore. All applications and directories have changed
ReplyDeleteYou're not helpful at all EX file explorer is that on my phone and it doesn't have extract
ReplyDeleteSeaman
ReplyDeleteIf you dont have access to a PC just download 7Zipper
ReplyDeleteOne needs hacker skills to run this bullshit
ReplyDeleteThe only problem i have is getting a memry card or vmu save file or whatever in SLOT ONE which is REQUIRED for cetain games apparently.. YOUTUBE... PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVING ME NUTS
ReplyDeleteApp is trash. Good luck configuring a bt, or usb controller
ReplyDeleteI love it.
ReplyDeletemy games wont load it just said failed on my screen and the other details that failed too
ReplyDeleteThanks now i can play NBA 2k2
ReplyDeleteBlack screen
ReplyDeleteCan't get this to work any more. I'd be willing to pay for help
ReplyDeleteDoes nothing and picking a directory is really bugy
ReplyDeleteThis is a new version
ReplyDeleteThe new version doesn't do anything but when I go back to use the older version it works perfectly. Go figure.
I had a problem with the game itself, as my HoTD2 isn't detected, but the Dreamcast works perfectly
ReplyDeleteNot user friendly, didnt work, waste of time
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't let me play the games from an outside source. I have to paste them directly into the Nvidia
ReplyDeleteFree HD rendering ;P. Hello Reicast.
ReplyDeleteunable to find a dreamcast bios. please help
ReplyDeleteCan you use the mic for games that use the mic addon
ReplyDeleteEmuparadise has bios files,as of Jan 2019.☺
ReplyDeleteits work . 😂😂 finally
ReplyDeleteI followed every single step and it's not working.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't work for me at all 😡ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteIt just black screen and doesn't load at all
Ca n you use RAR
ReplyDeleteTIME STAMPS:> 03:00 , 03:30 , 04:00 , 04:30 , 05:00 , 05:30 , 06:00 , 06:30 , 07:00 , 07:30 , 08:00 , 08:30 , 09:00 , 09:30 , 10:00 , 10:30
ReplyDeleteThe bios files you download may be named DC - BOOT.bin remember to rename them dc_boot.bin and same with flash because this emulator is a pain they need to be names like that
ReplyDeleteRip es file explorer
ReplyDeleteIt just going black and it doesn't let me click the home button
ReplyDeleteI cant find reicast on my android tv box
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know how to set up multiplayer on riecast? I've tried with multiple controllers Bluetooth and wired but the emulator seems to be confused when two or more people are playing and the inputs mix together. Can't find any video examples of people playing with two controllers. If anyone has the solution I'd really appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteloveroms is no more thanks to nintendo
ReplyDeleteLove roms dont work
ReplyDeleteI cant find a bois that works
ReplyDeleteLoveroms doesnt exist anymore
Can some one help me with that?
First, Reicast is not available on the play store.
ReplyDeleteSecond, Loveroms does not exist.
Third, when I create the "Dream" folder, there is no "Data" sub folder.
....am I missing something?
It don't work
ReplyDeleteI need help I have the game when I start game games shows how u boot up bios takes u too the menu from sega dreamcast controller shows vmu memory
ReplyDeletePost a Comment