In today's video, I show you how to download and install free games on a Jailbroken PS3!
Previous PS3 video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJhA9r0Ag50&t=2s
The inks I used in this video:
Free PS3 Games - https://downloadgameps3.com/
Winrar - https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
How to install Multiman - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hs1eZtSKOA&t=3s
For all Xbox or Playstation codes or inexpensive games on any platform, see G2A. link below!
►G2A - https://www.g2a.com/r/gaming_ninja
►Twitter - https://twitter.com/Liam2252
►Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/gaming_ninja.
are you deji
ReplyDelete12:21
ReplyDeleteı extracted the files but they didn't create a folder what should ı do
ReplyDeleteI not have disc option for run can you help me?
ReplyDeleteI don’t have package manger only install package help
ReplyDeleteCan u do for call of duty black ops 3 please
ReplyDeleteis it necessary to download them all if your only extracting one file?
ReplyDelete"I suggest using this in 2020 if you need MC:"
ReplyDeletefulanc.life/383/getmchere
pretty cool that it works!
Well I get banned if I did this or if I get online ?
ReplyDeletehvala ljubavi
ReplyDeleteIt was great
ReplyDelete"I suggest using this in 2020 if you need MC:"
ReplyDeletegremae.life/1421/getmchere
pretty cool that it works!
Im running a different software, overflow, and cant find the update files anywhere, i dont have a package file map at games. Now whenever i click the game to launch in multiman, it goes back but the game just doesnt show up. Someone please help, the game is on my ps3 its the right size all i need is to launch it
ReplyDeleteWill Done
ReplyDeleteThanks man, It helped me save money.
ReplyDeleteBut How do you get the DLC's.
7zip is a better open-source version of WinRAR
ReplyDeleteAny virus guys?
ReplyDeleteThx bro this tutorial saved me a whole load of money
ReplyDeletePlease help do I have to extract all the files or just the first one
ReplyDeletewhat usb devices do you guys recommend using
ReplyDeletewhy does it become black screen please help me
ReplyDeleteI play the game but no sound how to fix it?
ReplyDeleteThanks bro i couldn't have done it without your video
ReplyDeletePost a Comment