FULL tutorial on how to download, install and play Call of Duty Mobile / COD Mobile on the PC. Complete guide / tutorial to download and play COD Mobile on the computer using an emulator (official emulator, Gameloop)
Make sure you like the video and subscribe to Undercoverdudes!
Follow me!
- SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/ucdSubscribe
- TWITCH: http://www.twitch.tv/undercoverdudes
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/undercoverdudes
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/undercoverdudes_official/
- DISCORD: https://discord.gg/2uz6gRY
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/undercoverdudes
Link to download the Gameloop emulator:
https://gameloop.fun/detail/codmobile/en/index.html?adtag=default.
Can I reverse my aim? i am used to playing in reverse mode
ReplyDeletehi am istall in me pc loging in fb end after not opn can help pls
ReplyDeletesays i dont meet system requirements when I do. I have 32gbs of ram, great graphics, over 2tb of storage, solid processor but for some reason yeah i AM stuck. Oddly enough PubG works but cannot get COD to run....which is kind of odd.
ReplyDeletehelp!! It gives my pc a virus!!!
ReplyDeleteonce i try opening it my pc keeps going into error mode ;-;
ReplyDeletei really want to play cod on my pc ;-;
Does it work with a controler?
ReplyDeleteBluestacks is also safe and works.
ReplyDeleteCould anybody help me to deactivate the automatically weaponswitch to Pistol? I Can not find the Option. I am playing and sometimes the weapon Change from rifle to pistole
ReplyDeleteUndercoverdudes thank you so much i dont have a good wifi and i wanted a call of duty game for free but it always said iron sight and it has like 7gb and then i found you thank you so much man
ReplyDeleteWho still uses sound blaster audio? Jesus christ!
ReplyDeletePC cod mobile players are the ones who suck with a phone lmao
ReplyDeletethank you for the video
ReplyDeletei having a little problem when i use my predator missile i can't move my missile up down left or right any idea ?
for me it says gameloop needs to be upgraded to the latest i click update but it says failed to send network btw 2020 I NEED SOME HALP
ReplyDeleteWhy this is not a great idea... It's lazy to make you fill good that you can get kills
ReplyDeletei do the same steps but it says "not yet in the country/area" how to fix it
ReplyDeleteIts posible to get ban?
ReplyDeleteguys becareful with this because cod has an anti cheat system that could detect emulators so its pretty risky on ur main account
ReplyDeletewhen i'm trying to find a match, in ranked mode. i can't find nothing. it's just keeping waiting forever. how to fix that?
ReplyDeleteThanks. also I subbed
ReplyDeleteMy game just stays at the Activision screen whenever it boots up
ReplyDeletemine said it cannot create some files
ReplyDeleteWell when I try to open it it says file system error
ReplyDeleteso now i have japanese letters in my task manager 0_0
ReplyDeleteDoes it work with any controller
ReplyDeletechromebook?
ReplyDeletedo you play against mobile or pc?
ReplyDeleteIt works 😊 bro 👍👍😍😍
ReplyDeletePost a Comment