How to play Wii games from an external USB hard drive



Want to play Nintendo Wii games from a USB hard drive or USB stick?

Tools: http://www.consoleinfo.be/2020/06/how-to-play-wii-games-from-usb-external.html

How to hack any Nintendo Wii v4.3 -Homebrew Channel: https://youtu.be/9NZuXCgHEXU

- Social media -

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/consoleinfoPage
twitter: https://twitter.com/Consoleinfo.

38 Comments

  1. Can anyone give me a solution and a reason on why my Wii says my SD card is locked when its not? I've tried it with other SD cards and it says the same thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I do this shit with the WD my passport hardrive thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! now i will ask my neighbour if i can add a game of super mario to his usb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. scream during the video makes it sound better

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine works on a usb but not a an external hard drive. how can i convert my hardrive to fat32

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can someone help my external drive wont worm when i turn wii on and load loadergx it freezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know you can just use an sad card only right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. why is ur wii black and white did u lost the AV Yellow Cable

    ReplyDelete
  9. is this a virus? Becuse I'm Am Scared To Get A Virus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can some one help I'm trying to put my wii games from 1 hard drive onto another (lost a ton of wii games to and accident I want to back ups now) I made it fat32 but for some reason the second hard drive when i open gx loader arn't there some one help?

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I load a game it sends me back to the wii home menu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Either USB Thumb Drives, external HDDs or SSDs using USB 2.0.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not one single video on youtube that shows you how to create game paths. This video is a fail

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bought cheapest Kingston A400 SSD, external USB 3.0 case and works like a charm! No need to convert SSD to WBFS file system, FAT32 is enough. Downloaded all covers from GameTDB database site and put them in SD card in my Wii, so I don't need to download covers when I transfer new games to SSD.

    ReplyDelete
  15. but when i put tuhe usb in the pc again for more games, i have to fortmat it and loose everythin

    ReplyDelete
  16. This f@#ng idiot doesn't explain anything

    ReplyDelete
  17. someone please HELP ME! Whenever I load up the homebrew channel and go into usb loader gx , it says "usb loader gx requires at least cIOS 222 or 245-250" and I downloaded the 222 one in the video and it took me back to the homebrew menu. Someone please answer and help me fix this issue

    ReplyDelete
  18. it freeze at usb loader gx. loading, loading application cIOS. Pleae help me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. FOLLOEWD VID NO GAMES LOAD BLACK SCREEN

    ReplyDelete
  20. Does anyone know how to add custom covers to the games? I've tried placing the file on my SD card, and the image seems to be accessed, but instead of placing the picture on the game case (where the '?' is), the picture appears on the screen much bigger than it should be and towards the bottom of the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have the games, None seem to load :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. At first, I was like the fuck is this music, but at the end, I was like this music be BUMPING!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm exited and this looks pretty easy :) I've already got the Homebrew Channel. Just backing up 500gb of crap on my HD then I'll have 2tb ready for Wii and Gamecube games! Dunno why I didn't do this ages ago. Anyway thanks so much for the instructions this vids the best out of the ones I've seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. The question is where did you really download the game.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It takes me to the CodePlex website, and I downloaded the .zip file, but it doesn't have the .exe file like yours does.
    Please help me someone

    ReplyDelete
  26. From which websites can i get games to convert it by WBFS program?

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh my god this really works unlike the other ones.

    thank you so much
    isubscribed as gratitude.

    i'm just a teenager and i know what to do.

    See. I'm so smart

    ReplyDelete
  28. How you put a game together when it comes on few parts?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got to 6:45, but when I hit start it takes me to the homebrew menu , help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post