Wiimmfi website: https://wiimmfi.de/
Wiimmfi game status: https://wiimmfi.de/game
Games supported by Wiimmfi: https://wiimmfi.de/stat?m=25
Wiimmfi errors: https://wiimmfi.de/error
Merch: https://tombwarrior.com/shop
Refer me: https://www.youtube.com/tombwarrior/join
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/tombwarrior
Website: https://tombwarrior.com/
MKWii Wiimmfi FC: 2239-3860-8917.
Is this an american sever?
ReplyDeleteOne question: When I do everything and get to the point to wait 7 days to get verified must I create a account to play online or does it goes without? Must I wait on all games or just the ones like Mario kart? What is with animal crossing? Thanks for the help and great video youve got my sub and you help people to connect with their old games like in the good old days.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why is it not working for me
ReplyDeleteI did the same method with the homebrew instead of wiimfii and now it won't work with wiimfii
ReplyDeleteI commented the other older video, yeah following this video did actually successfully 👌 works for me: add me on BRAWL : 2454-1387-0603
ReplyDeleteIt didn't work :(
ReplyDeleteMine fails the connection test after changing the DNS. I have double checked the digits several times.
ReplyDeleteHey i cnat get to the thing were it says I DO NOT ACCEPT and were it says wait 1-2 minutes it just says error before that so i was wondering if you know how fix it?
ReplyDeleteWork
ReplyDeleteI have riiconnect24 enabled
ReplyDeleteI tried this a few times and it didn't work
ReplyDeleteI keep getting the error code 52132
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDeleteNot working
ReplyDeleteDoesn't work for me :(
ReplyDeleteDidn't work for me.. I think my wii rejects it. Everytime i put in the code i get the system update choice, i choose no and I disconnect from the internet
ReplyDeleteIf your in 2019 and the patcher doesn't work the new patcher for primary DNS 1 is 95.217.77.151 The Second DNS Is Blank
ReplyDeleteThe Reason I Know This Is Beacuse When You Try The Video And Do User Agreements It Says The New DNS Are The Ones In My Comment.
I tried to put the same code and appeared an error.
ReplyDeleteError code: 52230
Can you help me?
Im using Wii u. I cant show anyone my 100% completed mkwii file
ReplyDeleteI think theres a new dns code? Is it true?
ReplyDeleteHow do you know what the DNS is?
ReplyDeleteDoes this work if you already had an SD card and a Homebrew channel?
ReplyDeleteDoes this work with the same DNS you used?
ReplyDeleteIs this after the shutdown of the Wii shop channel?
ReplyDeleteThis dosent work
ReplyDeleteIt got changed lol
ReplyDeleteHow you are selecting the game which u want to play?
ReplyDeleteMario Kart 8 Deluxe is good but god damn Mario Kart Wii is so much better.
ReplyDeleteAlso will the server run well in United States?
Do you need to do this over and over again to play online games like Mario Kart because I heard you didn't do it over and over again. Do you need a price I except for the wiimfi
ReplyDeleteWhy won't anything work for me
ReplyDeletePost a Comment