How to set up Citra for Android - play 3DS games on an Android phone or tablet



This video is for educational and development purposes only.
In this video, I show you how to configure the Citra MMJ emulator to be able to play 3DS games on your Android phone or tablet.
System requirements for Citra for Android: 64-bit Android operating system
A powerful processor - SnapDragon 835 - 845 - 855 - 855+ or better
It will not work very well on low end processors

Download Citra for Android: https://github.com/weihuoya/citra/releases

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/

Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz

DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!

THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES! .

38 Comments

  1. Why does my fps is zero?
    Plss i need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. For research purposes, is this emulator capable of smoothly running all the 3ds Paper Mario titles? including the remakes? For research purposes. On a razer phone 2. it has an 845 i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The keyboard doesnt show up when i want to use it. What do i do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone thinking he's bullshiting.... he's NOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The latest build of this has controller support. You can also set the on-screen buttons to 0% opacity so they're not on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tnx bro it works my device only is hisilicon kirin 710 and my phone is huawei y9 tnx bro..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Y don't u show wear can we get the ROMs yo wtf

    ReplyDelete
  8. can anyone help me im using samsung j7 prime and i cant install thiss apps citra anyone help

    ReplyDelete
  9. How to scan QR codes from Citra Android emulator as the camera option doesn't work on citra Android.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got very laggy sound in Pokemon Moon. How to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  11. can i play this on my oppo a83 3gb ram mediatek?

    ReplyDelete
  12. my phone is a j5 prime,it will run?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i still cant find eny games for it tho -

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope Citra will reach the optimacy level of the Drastic emulator. I mean some android apps are far more graphics intensive than 3DS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a p30 and it doesn't have a snapdragon
    It has a HiSilicon Kirin 980

    *Edit: well I just tried and my phone is too weak😅... Running Pokemon X at 5 fps

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is this available on Huawei Nova 2 i?

    ReplyDelete
  17. IT WORKED!!!!




    The DISLIKE BUTTON WORKED!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where do I download the roms though?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Still have problem on audio but playable

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why do you need to rename it to.cci?

    ReplyDelete
  21. if anyone can help please, so I have everything installed and I renamed my game to be a .cci, however when I click the plus button, then navigate to the games folder and click ok, the game doesn't show up on the library/screen. What I did was downloaded the game of my choosing ( Pokemon Omega Ruby), put the entire folder on my phone, and extracted the .3ds game there. I then put it in a folder in my Downloads,but it doesn't work so if anyone knows if I missed a step, it would really help.

    ReplyDelete
  22. can i rename that on my phone?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I saw the cci files i download.. but unfortunately after clicking ok. There's nothing shows up. Can help me on this? I downloaded pokemon sun and moon

    ReplyDelete
  24. I tried to install a CIA for a virtual console game, but it won't show up on the game selection screen. Does anyone know why this is?

    ReplyDelete
  25. My samsung note 9 still barely runs well when playing pokemon y with your settings. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bruh why do we need a freking conputer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post