LaunchBox for Android is now officially available on the Goole Play Store for Android phones. Android tablets and TVs like the Nvidia Shield. In this video, I show you how to configure LaunchBox on Android quite easily.
This requires LaunchBox for PC to export games, so if you don't have this configuration, follow this guide: https://youtu.be/wNSP6VJpqM0
Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unbrokensoftware.launchbox&hl=en_US
LaunchBox website: https://www.launchbox-app.com/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/
Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES! .
Can it play initial d ver3 MAME emulator?
ReplyDeleteSo is it just impossible to use android launchbox without a pc
ReplyDeleteThey really need to update this, it's so backwards. Why can't I do it without a PC?
ReplyDeletesorry for the noob question but how do i select retroarch as my default emulator?
ReplyDeleteI don't see why I would pay $5 for this when retroarch is so good already.
ReplyDeleteJust bought it, I can see now why, retroarch had issues recognizing some of my games, while LB had no trouble at all.
I copied the games to my tablet and am getting an error message saying it can't find my roms on my tablet.
ReplyDeleteI have a PS3 controller, any way to connect it to my android via Bluetooth?
ReplyDeleteI would rather go with Dig as it features themes install with videos and audio background etc.. Looks more like Launchbox Bigbox pc version than the actual launchbox official Android version.
ReplyDelete2095 games..? Thats one huge game library.
ReplyDeleteNice video, was considering picking up a S6 tab for emulation and this video has convinced me. Looks like a lot of fun playing the old classic arcade games.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. LaunchBox is official out now.
ReplyDeleteWhat site do you use to get roms, since you can’t just link the roms? Is your tablet the Tab S6?
ReplyDeleteJust get Dig save you from doing all this on play store
ReplyDeleteDig looks better in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteGreat video. Is there a store where you can purchase these old games?
ReplyDeleteHi there, is it somehow possible to use a ps4 controller? I got an s6 as well, controller pairs, but does absolutely nothing... any help is highly appreciated :)
ReplyDeleteon your touch screen push the / symbol to turn the touch controls off in game.
ReplyDeleteis this better than ArcBrowser???
ReplyDeletethe "export from windows" is bullshit. I'll wait for that to change.
ReplyDeleteIs it available on amazon fire stick 4k?
ReplyDeleteGreat tutorial! Anyone know if there is a PS2 emulator for android?
ReplyDeleteRredream + Ikauraga = O_o
ReplyDeleteWhat about save states?
ReplyDeleteNvidia games Android!!!!! The app stops working
ReplyDeleteLaunchBox on Android is cool but I don't understand why Jason wrote a "normal" app and not something with hardware acceleration. In the long run, the new app could have replaced BigBox and its anchoring and non-portability from windows. So, like a multi platform wii-flow-like (is that a word) launcher
ReplyDeleteHmm, Windows 10 won't recognize my fire hd :(
ReplyDeleteHi ETA I'm running an Nvidia Shield TV and wanted to know can I run the games I export on an external hard drive on the Launchbox on the Nvidia Shield TV because I only have the 16 GB version of it.
ReplyDeleteHello ETA, I think that you should also review the Dig frontend. In my opinion it is very easy to setup as it requires almost no configuration.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment