Tip with spllitz!
If you follow my tutorial step by step, you will download FREE GAMES in no time!
* Just note that these games only work if they are DIGITALLY downloaded from the PlayStation Store. THIS DOES NOT WORK WITH PHYSICAL COPY DISCS *
***** I ALSO ADVISE YOU TO DO IT WITH SOMEONE YOU TRUST! ****
-------------------------------------------------- ------------
► FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
https://twitter.com/spllitz.
it doesn't give me the option to make my friends profile as the primary
ReplyDeleteSimple and straight to the point you earned a like!
ReplyDeleteSo after I gameshare and want to make my account primary on my ps4 again will it take the games away from my friend?
ReplyDeleteCan u do it for madden
ReplyDeleteThx bro
ReplyDeleteWhy is the game locked
ReplyDeleteAnyone willing to gameshare fifa 20 to me and help a brother out?
ReplyDeleteWhen ur done how do you log off?
ReplyDeleteThe ending was obviously a joke!
ReplyDeleteWhen I do it my friend says he can’t play his games anymore
ReplyDeleteTalk louder
ReplyDeleteCan someone please give me modern warfare, 2k20, or Fifa 20 pleasee?
ReplyDeleteDo u haft to wait tell the game fully downloads to turn it back to your main account
ReplyDeleteWho want to gameshare with me? I have fifa 20, gta V and the new spiderman, if u have the new modern warfear let trade
ReplyDeleteAnd cod WWII
So we have each other’s accounts. On his PS4 I am active and on my PS4 he is active. The games are not showing up in the library though. Iv looked them up in the store too, but when when I switch the user and go onto his acc on my PS4 it shows all the games he wants but on his PS4 there is nothing there, same thing the other way around. A response would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
ReplyDeleteDoes it work for disc?
ReplyDeleteWhen we’re done gamesharing and if we wanna sign out of my account do the games go away as well?
ReplyDeleteWhen i want to download call of duty modern warfare its locked or something
ReplyDeleteMy friend when he log to my account havent in account management option to activate as primary PS4. Can anyone help?
ReplyDeletewho has gta 5
ReplyDeletewho has gta 5?
ReplyDeleteIv noticed that you kept your ps4 as primary?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment