How to split large PKG game files for your PS3 external hard drive (very easy)



My boss
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16427957
--------
--------
Support the channel by downloading and installing Streamlabs
https://streamlabs.com/slobs/d/10312859
-------------
---------

PS3 Splitter
http://j.gs/CWPZ
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------

Like and share also subscribe thank you
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
---- Copyright disclaimer ----
Under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, "fair dealing" is permitted for purposes such as criticism, commentary, reporting, teaching, scholarships and research. Fair use is use permitted by copyright law which may otherwise infringe. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the scales in favor of fair dealing. .

41 Comments

  1. does it work for games that contain a file bigger than 4GB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I may be late, but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After this step I get the license error even though I have rap file in exdata folder and and hen is also installed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worked perfectly, i just installed Ratchet & Clank Collection and Ratchet Deadlocked with this splitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks brother. Believe me when I tell you that I searched for days, in Spanish-speaking videos, a solution to this problem and I didn't find good results. Your method, on the other hand, worked perfectly.

    A big hug from Peru !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thanks i am copying now thanks alot i subscribed by the way your accent is good i think dont think its bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men you are awesome bro, if you dont come to my life i cant update my pay day 2 i loce you

    Sorry for my bad english, i am from latin-america

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instruction's clear :) thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where i can i download that wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant tell you how many times you have helped me out i dont know how to thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for you tutorial 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  12. After I copied the game on multiman I went to package manager and I couldnt find the game please help me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks my dude easy to follow and to the point liked and subbed keep up the good work 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

    ReplyDelete
  14. شكرا على المساعدة اخي شكرا

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is the rap file unnecessary
    For pkg games?

    ReplyDelete
  16. how can i delete copied combined pkg file?

    ReplyDelete
  17. great dear its works thanks alot good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. ps3 splitter drop game patch,game liscanse ? or we drop flash gamepatch,game licanse

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great video!
    BTW still working till today
    thank you man!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Billy, I love your videos! They are very helpful! Thank you! Also, never be ashamed of the accent that you might have. You are who you are, you can't help that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I Clicked The Game It Says " This content can be used if you renew the license in Playstation Store ,.... Proceed to PlayStationStore Please Help I Have Seen This Before.

    ReplyDelete
  22. can we sign the pkg file and rap file after spliting it

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are genious bro, i spent a whole night figuring how i can copy my GTA V 17GB data to my PS3. Thank Billy

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you bro....your video helped a lot

    ReplyDelete
  25. So once I get the first half on how do I get it together with the other half

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bro I was doing same as you show but when i unpacked pkg, now i can't do folder to pkg 4gb. It show s more than 4gb so cant split folder.please help. I'm try to split uncharted 3 downloaded from psnstuff.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Why do i trying so hard using ntfs and make it work to my ps3 but it's fail, that's so useless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post