How to transfer games from PS3 to USB memory stick



Hey there my smart friends in this video, I'm teaching you how to transfer game save data from PS3 to a flash drive and play this game on another PS3. PLEASE FOLLOW ME IN TWIITER @http: //twitter.com/#! / ImSoSmart23 AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE INTELLIGENT VIDEOS AND MORE HACKS AND MORE PS3 HACKS Soon iPod hacks 0_0 =).

41 Comments

  1. Can I use this to transfer my ps3 terraria saves onto a ps4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are not transferring games you are transferring saved data not the whole game these is useless for me i knew these but i want to transfer full game to usb drive is that possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dumb as fuck your just transfering your saves from games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant see what do you doing ! Unlike !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't give a shit about save files, I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO BACK UP FULL DIGITAL PURCHASES TO A USB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need help becoz mines say i need playstation plus inorder to copy games onto my usb

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can u get that wallpaper background???

    ReplyDelete
  8. PLEASE ADD ME!! My psn account is TylerFighter2

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do u make back round like that in ps3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are obviously not smart, I'm so smart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Little kid making the YouTube videos. Nobody cares about your flash drive, your new dumb cuban account, and that you can curse without your parents consent. All we want to know is how to transfer a game from ps3 to flash

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the information on how to save data on a usb flash drive from my PlayStation3 ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bad quality but it doesn't matter this helped a lot thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  14. so I can move files over to free up space? I have 12 g and I need 18.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ffs show me a tutorial and not what games u have....

    ReplyDelete
  16. T does not find my USB. It's 64b. And I only need 16

    ReplyDelete
  17. so can my friend play the full game?

    ReplyDelete
  18. this won't work on my ps3 as all the games that have the copy available has a playstation plus image next to it and once you commence to try to copy it will only show you online storage and not your flash drive

    ReplyDelete
  19. saves not the game transfer , dislike liar

    ReplyDelete
  20. fucking dumb this is a gamedata not the GAME

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is not transferring it's copying

    ReplyDelete
  22. You cant install games on a flash drive on PS3. After all these years i didnt know this. I got a 32 GB flash drive. Then i found out what a balloon popper. XBOX 360 gives you a choice for disk games what device you want it on. ON PS3 its only for copying saves and alot of PS3 games don't have a copy save game option.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Its not showing the flash drive picture, can someone help, please

    ReplyDelete
  24. i hop this works cause my mom mad at me because she say i messd it up

    ReplyDelete
  25. ow and thank even if it does work or not and i will subscribe do the same for me bye!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post