How to configure your Wii console in this free video on configuring and maximizing your Nintendo Wii.
Expert: Drew Noah
Bio: Drew Noah has worked for various websites for over five years. He uses the Internet and email every day for work and pleasure.
Filmmaker: Drew Noah.
God bless you lolol one would think this video was not necessary but it was!
ReplyDeleteUp
ReplyDelete2009
Explore in youtube gaming
.-.
mine broke
ReplyDeleteI’m pretty
ReplyDeletechords
ReplyDeleteBACK IN MAH DAY.
I was born at 2008 january 22 😂
ReplyDeleteThanks I was struggling
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a wii and the smackdown vs raw wii 2009 my birthday October 24th it the 9th
ReplyDeleteI was 1 when that happend!
ReplyDeleteI rlly need to know how to set up my wii does it take long?
ReplyDeleteno it's quick
ReplyDeletestill my Dad tryed to do that but it didn't work and the black power button didn't cut on.!!!!!!😮😮😮😮😮😮
ReplyDeleteReally helpful thank you
ReplyDeleteim gay
ReplyDeleteYour you tube channel sucks
ReplyDeleteClick bait doesn't work
ReplyDelete....... I bet you need help .
ReplyDeletewho ever has skyward sword like this comment it is zelda
ReplyDeletehow about hooking it up to tv howcmost ppl use it like duh im pirchasimg a wii next month and thayd be more helpful esp with newer cmfoggled tvs
ReplyDeleteshit i dont have ac adapter
ReplyDeleteWtf????
ReplyDeletevery helpful you have helped a novice realise a component was missing from my second hand purchase ie the sensor bar.DOHH!! THANKS Shaun
ReplyDeleteMay be I should have asked a 9 year old? Then again I am old a few cells have died I just found a device called a macrowave to cook with? huh! believe that when i see it......shaun
ReplyDeleteIt isnt turning on...
ReplyDeleteNvm i plugged in the wrong thing
ReplyDeleteMy Mom Does Not How To Set Up A Wii XD
ReplyDeleteI bought mine second hand and it didn't come with a component cord... I got mine for $50 with 11 games, two controllers and two nunchucks
ReplyDeleteyou havent shown how to put leads into the TV ??????
ReplyDeletehow to set up half your wii !!???
ReplyDeletei cant!
ReplyDelete>_<!
ReplyDeleteomg this helped soooo much...it only took like ten mins
ReplyDeletemy dad took 3 hours
I have a question: when you want to play games, which way do you put in the game disc, such as Wii Sports?
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteOmg there is no piont fir this vid the wii it so easy to use
ReplyDeletecan someone help I did all of this and it didnt work
ReplyDeleteget skyward sword...ITS EPIC
ReplyDeletePost a Comment