I came across this eBay listing which promised 20 random PS3 games, with 9 quantities available. I decided it would be a good idea to order 5. So now I have 100 random PS3 games and I have no idea what I'm going to get. I wanted to share this moment with all of you. And I would NOT have it otherwise.
Support me on Patreon if you want! Every bit helps!
https://www.patreon.com/MysticRyan?ty=h
Follow me on Twitch!
http://www.twitch.tv/MysticRB
Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/MysticRyan
Follow me on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/mysticryan/
Music by Myrd Schenk:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5S2EOT0BLgXWVqevBnaxrg
Music from TKYOGRL:
https://soundcloud.com/tkyogrl
A big THANK YOU to these wonderful Patreon supporters!
Nick Momenah
Michael
Jason Moore
spencer sorensen
Craig O’grady
Mark heaton
Michael Wallace
Ben lindey
Jarryd Howard
Scott Funderburk
Brian Soon
Harrison
Tarik
# PS3 # PlayStation3 # PS3Games.
I L0Ve u, Melissa! <3
ReplyDeleteI subscribed and do one on ps4 pls
ReplyDeleteWow dude is complaining about cases my god, first off you don't need any of these games you make this video for content,if inhad that many game games I would be grateful as some of us can't afford to just buy games all the time,I have kids and a family and am lucky to buy maybe 4 to 5 games a year this shit is frustrating as fuck and I bet this is all he does and doesn't work at all besides doing youtube
ReplyDeleteGood thing u play persona
ReplyDeleteBHARWA
ReplyDeleteNot a single resistance game or deadspace game damn
ReplyDeleteI want more pls
ReplyDeleteGive the seller one star on eBay
ReplyDeleteDamn honestly the first games was pretty Soild
ReplyDeleteNo re4 wtf how
ReplyDeleteIts just cases! What matters is the game.
ReplyDeleteI mean, it’s 100 games. I would expect 1or 2 duplicates
ReplyDeleteCan i buy a couple?
ReplyDeleteArmy of 2 wasn’t water damage my boy that was pure SEMEN
ReplyDeletePretty upset that you didn’t at least get The Last of Us
ReplyDeleteI loved Army of 2, would love to play that again couch co-op
ReplyDeleteI had a good collection of ps3 ps4 games. Then I left to the military and came back to my old room and my little cousins ruined a lot of my games and backward capable ps3. My PS4 was locked and it had the PT trailer installed I had to factory reset. My gta 5 and 4 had all the maps removed and crumpled up. My discs had smudges and scratches and a few cracked cases. Broke and lost cables and controllers. 😪 fuck them kids
ReplyDeleteBuy 100 ps4 random games
ReplyDeletewish gamestop wuld price used games with proper cases higher so people wil actually take care of the cases...
ReplyDeleteWwe
ReplyDeleteA box full of horrible games
ReplyDeleteThought the thumbnail said egay
ReplyDelete4 duplicates after saying he wouldnt wow
ReplyDeleteNBA 2k11 goes for a bit more than most sports games, mainly because of its one-off story-based mode around Michael Jordan's career
ReplyDeleteAnyone here 2020?
ReplyDeleteloved this video, please do more!
ReplyDeletePoor snake! Bastards
ReplyDeleteYou know what's worse then those cases ? Your tats god damn those shits ugly
ReplyDeleteThis dude complains about everything, i understand the duplicate complaints but cmon man. Their old games, old games that are more than likely not gonna be in good condition especially for their super cheap price. Him just complaining about the eb games and walmart stickers just seems so petty to me.
ReplyDeleteBruh dream box
ReplyDeleteNCAA football games are worth a good bit now.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment