I bought 200 RANDOM games on eBay. Here is what I have.



Since many of you have enjoyed buying 100 random PS3 games, I figured I would go ahead and double that number. Furthermore, these 200 games could be suitable for any system. PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii, DS, .. I have no idea. Share this moment with me again. Well, share this moment with me and my cat. That's about all I got for myself at this point.

Support me on Patreon if you want! Every bit helps!
https://www.patreon.com/MysticRyan?ty=h

Follow me on Twitch!
http://www.twitch.tv/MysticRB

Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/MysticRyan

Follow me on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/mysticryan/

Music by Myrd Schenk:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5S2EOT0BLgXWVqevBnaxrg

A big THANK YOU to these wonderful Patreon supporters!

Nick Momenah
Jonny Sturtz
Michael
Jason Moore
Anthony Gallagher
spencer sorensen
Craig O’grady
Mark heaton
Michael Wallace
Ben lindey
Jarryd Howard
Scott Funderburk
Brian Sorn
Harrison
Tarik

#Unboxing #eBay #Gaming.

29 Comments

  1. 325 dollars of garbage. you were better off buying games of actual worth. i see zero benefit in buying games this way. quality over quantity my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you type up on eBay to find these??

    ReplyDelete
  3. go to your local thrift store


    this is that box


    wii fits and 10 year old sports games, games that are useless without the peripheral, and bargain bin games you got as a gift in 2012

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don’t need to talk the whole video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Takes to GameStop ask’s how much he’ll get
    Employee: $7.45

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10:59 that was my first ps2 game I ever played and one of the best racers ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. @10:59 you pulled out one of my favorite racing games on PS2. Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero. Wow that is a blast from thr past . Spent hrs upon hrs on that game. Controls really took somr getting used to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FACT: Unboxing/mystery box videos are instantly better with a kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cat is so good. My cat avoids me

    ReplyDelete
  10. 12:58 for the best pull of the lot, finally madden 08

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha the description of the listing should be bulk wii and ps2 games. Seems like all you got XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. i watched the whole adds for u have some money to do the next video

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurt my eyes watching those games come out hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. The price for ncaa is because they don’t make those anymore and they are the most fun to play out of the football games

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sometimes i feel like this dude just talks some types of ways just to try to connect with his viewers but he needs to just be natural.Like he loves bk but trys to eat healthy.Like wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your too big of a pussy to be a psychopath .

    ReplyDelete
  17. The wifits are in good condition bc nobody took them out and played them to get fit. That has to be the worst company .I mean who would make a game like that?Nerds and fat ass gamers are not going to buy a game to exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "100 DVDs"
    Hah, they wanted to trick the USPS to ship it media mail

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hate to say this I collect a lot of games and from what I see I think they gave you a lot of junk the only thing that I see that's worth anything to me is Mega Man Anniversary Collection and that's pretty much it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why XBOX games? Are you f@ckin kidding?!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The reason its so much is its the last ncca game in the franchise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Watching this reminded me that I need a DDR game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post