I bought an Xbox 360 in 2020 ... THIS IS WHAT I GET!



I decided to buy an Xbox 360 console in 2020. Let's see what an Xbox 360 looks like these days. Is it worth buying this Xbox console?

-----

Xbox Live stalker series below ...

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMwlZONFfDs

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0eXZ0WXQEM

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qViPN6Nj6o

-----

My Twitter: http://twitter.com/champchong

My Instagram: http://instagram.com/champchong

-----

Introductory music: https://www.youtube.com/user/MDKOfficialYT/

-----

Thank you for watching!

#Xbox # Xbox360 #XboxLive.

32 Comments

  1. I wish I could have that cuz my family cannot even afford ps1 (个_个)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play Xbox 360 still because it’s nostalgic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly wanna buy one for Lego lotr as its not backwards compatible :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me and my brother recently got a xbox 360 by his moms friend with 4 controllers and a few games yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 360 era is one of the most legendary moments in american gaming history. Americans appreciate Microsoft...u outsiders wouldnt understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got mine for 80 dollars and its been working for years

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an original whote 360 for 2009. It works just fine and has HDMI. I took it to pieces recently and replaced the thermal paste and may it last for many more years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man this dude acts like he's 12 years old. Like he never heard of this Xbox 360 contraption. I'm surprised he didn't look for a crank to start up the steam engine it runs off of. But he says he has one at his mom's house so he obviously grew up playing the Xbox 360 some. Anyway, dude the Xbox 360 is still awesome. I play it very often and I own all the new consoles. PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch. As a matter of fact I own 9 different consoles including my retro consoles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. its part of the design, I have the same model. the middle and back arnt, but a little of the front is cracked

    ReplyDelete
  10. Original fat xbox 360 look the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg your that guy that got killed in gtav online by YouTube.com/LuiCalibre in his video called “Lui Vs The World 2”

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw this channel in 2013 till now and still not a million sub? YouTube is rigged

    ReplyDelete
  13. i got Xbox360 Slim + Kinect Camera and 43games

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have an og Xbox 360 %100 working!😁

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have bought a moded xbox 360 with 15 games and 2 controlers about 100$

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't buy any white Xbox 360 (or limited edition console based on it). Go with a Slim or an E, preferably with the 500gb hard drive. You'll have fewer issues going forward if you plan on keeping it for a while. Those early models are a time bomb waiting to explode and warranty (and non-warranty) service by Microsoft is no longer available for them. If you have to pay someone to repair any serious issues, it's probably going to be cheaper just to buy a Blast From the Past bundle with a later model 360 from Gamestop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is supposed to have that mark in the middle

    ReplyDelete
  18. What was the most recent/latest/last release of the Xbox 360? Need to replace mine.


    There are three reasons why I won't buy an Xbox one.
    1. You have to constantly be connected to Live
    2. It is voice activated which means it's constantly listening
    3. You can't share games.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I only watched this to say fuck you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bro I found a xbox 360 in the dumpster

    ReplyDelete
  21. That crack is a design trust me I have an old one

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have it and if you have it you are a 🌟

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post