I found this PRO PC player on OMEGLE and challenged him 1 on 1!



🔴 Daily feeds: https://twitch.tv/duckythegamer

Order Habusaa: https://www.twitch.tv/habusaa

Don't forget to choose me as a creator's support, USE THE CODE "Ducky" IN THE ARTICLE SHOP!

How to broadcast and record Fortnite Mobile ►
https://www.amazon.com/shop/duckythegamer

Fortnite Mobile Discord Server: https://discord.gg/dtgdudes

SOCIAL MEDIA ►
ø Twitter: https://twitter.com/duckybtw
ø Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/duckythegamer/
ø Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/duckythegamer

My team, compLextiy ►
ø Twitter: https://twitter.com/complexity
ø Instagram: https://instagram.com/complexitygaming
ø YouTube: https://youtube.com/complexitygaming

-------------------------------------------

If you are enjoying Daily Fortnite Mobile Battle Royale game content, be sure to subscribe! I also broadcast Fortnite Mobile 4 to 5 times a week so that you can interact directly with me. All my social media is right below if you want to follow me or contact me.

#Fortnite #FortniteMobile.

33 Comments

  1. I love your videos man I love the content

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ducky is actually not that good, I want to see him 1v1 people like Flash does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been watching hubsaa stream some box fights and well dis dudes kinda CRACKED

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m an 11 year old, I play on iPhone se, and I crank so I have a video idea “best Fortnite mobile 11 year old on iPhone se”

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your vids please shout me out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg Are you DuckyTheGamer

    Start Pulling pants down aggressively😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who else missing the old ducky intro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ej ducky want to 1v1 Some time epic LOL GEMING02 im on IOS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guys how do you edit stairs on mobile someone please reply

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can we one v one I also play on mobile my username is sinahstar

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have 30 fps though and play on European/Middle East

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are for sure addicted with the reaper skin 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I 1v1 I’m a under rated iPhone 6s player 30fps epic @notspell. Plz add😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. My name in fortnite is Peanutbutter3351

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please subscrib me for hard video in ipad 💪👍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please subscrib me for hard video in ipad 💪👍

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please subscrib me for hard video in ipad 💪👍

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ducky can you 1v1 me i am a ipad player and i am 11 years old i am pretty good at the game
    Id: Jaam_1

    ReplyDelete
  19. 0:00 getting ready for the intro

    Pause the video btw

    Youtubers life (hey guy’s im back)

    ReplyDelete
  20. 3:08 wooow ok dude 🏳️‍🌈 ducky has joined the dark side

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ducky wanna 1v1 btw I play on se

    ReplyDelete
  22. Could you1v1 BH Lynx the new mobile player in BH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post