Support us on Amazon! http://geni.us/RJ1nymB
Newegg link for cool kids: http://bit.ly/2AkBuRt
▶ Our studio equipment on Amazon:
Sony A7 III (primary): http://geni.us/VNQk
Sony A7S II (secondary): http://geni.us/nGAGx
2 IPS Pixio PX275h monitors: http://geni.us/MJISRP0
Neewer LED lighting kit: http://geni.us/9VTXr0
Audio-Technica AT2035: http://geni.us/xvQc
Yamaha MG10XU mixer: http://geni.us/d4VvGM
Neewer Microphone Arms: http://geni.us/1w5Sx2Y
Tribesigns L-shaped computer desks: http://geni.us/ZMHUcU
Arrowzoom sound absorbing foam panels: http://geni.us/EKFxZc
TWITCH: http://www.twitch.tv/ShiftyStudioYT
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/ScienceStudioYT
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/GregSalazarYT
INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/GregSalazarYT
Subscribe to the channel!
THE MUSIC:
"Track of My Fears" by John Deley and the 41 players
DISCLOSURES: All Genius links are linked to our Amazon Associate account, from which we earn a small sales commission. Links containing a “bit.ly” reference to Newegg are linked to our CJ account, from which we earn a small sales commission. All sponsored links and comments will contain the word "SPONSOR" or "AD". Any additional revenue streams will be disclosed with similar verbiage. .
Just got back from wally world, turns out they dont sell pcs🙂
ReplyDeleteI post a LOT of these CL ads knowing that you and timmy joe will fall hard for them.
ReplyDeleteWalmart doesn't sell 300$ pre built computers 550 ish is the lowest they have
ReplyDelete6000 lmao. What a dumbass
ReplyDeleteNEW-NEW update: The owner's lawsuit against us in Indiana was dismissed for lack of jurisdiction: https://youtu.be/4Ac_o9ck1EQ
ReplyDeleteHe didn't build it, digital storm did for around 4000 dollars back when rtx cards didnt exist
ReplyDeleteI built my core i9 w/ RTX 2080 & custom open water loop for less than his asking price.
ReplyDeleteHere's my really op spec pc:
ReplyDeleteCPU: yes
GPU: maybe
RAM: download it
Cooler: water bottle strapped on top GAMING CERTIFIED VR READY
Power supply: idk just plug it in
Storage: dont need it
Motherboard: uh yeah v.2 GAMING
Case: Cardboard CERTIFIED V.3 GAMING READY
And thus.. a series was born.
ReplyDeleteAnyone have a computer that takes so much power the room power itself shuts off?
ReplyDelete1. Naga Epic Chroma is a mouse
ReplyDelete2. Not to mention that he put the turbo boost and not the base.
I watched this AFTER I saw you were getting sued by him. He may getting a lot of hate because of his own attitude nothing to do with you
ReplyDeleteThat PC can handle Witcher 3 4k MAX with no problems. I played 1000hours of witcher 3 on 4k w/ vsync on (I have to try very hard to get it to EVER dip below 60) with everything on max except hairworks (which was slightly below max), and I think AA was down one notch. This is with a 6700K and 1080ti (which totally lost the 'silicon lottery').
ReplyDeleteYou forgot the rgb strip lights. That could easily go for 2k plus.
ReplyDeleteI think that professionals have the right to make a reasonable profit margin off their investment, not limited to just parts invested but time as well.
ReplyDeleteI am in the business of repairing computers and installing CCTV cameras. I also build computers to sell and when I do I charge by the hour plus I have to mark up the product in order to turn a profit. If I am going to spend $4,000 in computer parts, that would not include sales tax that I would have to pay plus shipping and handling for the parts to arrive at my office, that's a $400 sales tax that I would have to pay, that brings the price up to $4,400, now shipping would probably be another $100, so I would spend $4,500. Oh, I forgot, the cost of Windows 10 Pro or Home Edition if I would like to keep the cost down, let's take the cheapest route assuming the end-user would be a home user: Windows 10 Home Edition and that goes for $139, now my total investment is up to $4,639 I would want AT LEAST $500 for my time spent professionally assembling, AND I would like at least $500 as resale for all those computer parts, so here: I am selling the computer for a profit margin AND I am including the time I spent configuring and assembling this system, all those testing, etc all that is billable. At the end of the day I might want to ask $5,600 for a system like this being only off by $400 on that guy's price and I can say that it is still perfectly reasonable to ask $6,000 for a system you just invested $4,639 in it, I would say that guy should have made that price negotiable where if he gets a counteroffer of lets say $5,800 more or less that he should accept it, he would still be making a good profit, not by as much as he originally wanted, but at least enough to make it worth it the trouble to keep on doing this type of business (building and selling computers).
Some of your other critiques is indeed valid like being an a** on his sales ad, that "wally" or "Walmart" remark he made at the end of the ad, that was unprofessional of him to put there in my opinion. His ad should have been more neutral instead of taking an aggressive angle.
If anyone wants to buy a used working gtx 1050ti 4gb here: http://ebay.us/lGoKbE?cmpnId=5338273189
ReplyDeleteI bet that thing could display all 16 times of detail in Fallout 76
ReplyDeleteYou didn't include the 2 keyboards and mouse
ReplyDelete492$ for ram okay buddy
ReplyDeleteayoo my last name is salazar
ReplyDeleteI built my 3900x + 2080ti with an acer x27 for $1500 LESS than this. LOL
ReplyDeleteeven a 2080ti barely reach 55 fps at 4k max setting in most demanding games
ReplyDeletei have used hardware that slowed down after winning a game of solitaire on Windows 98. The cascading cards were enough of a graphics draw to slow down the cpu. Hardcore
ReplyDeletePost a Comment